Chapter 28

Phone number exchange.

It's 1:59pm in the afternoon, one minute left till the time to go home as every students waits for the time to approach so that they can go home. Shortly the school bell rings and every students starts packing their bag, ready to go home for the weekend. When Lucas finishes packing his staffs inside his bag, he then goes to Justin's desk.

Lucas speaks as soon as he approaches Justin, "Bro let's go home. Remember Its friday today."

Benjamin nods and replies to Lucas while putting his books inside his bag, "Okay sure. Just give me a sec. i have to finish up packing all of my books inside my bag first."

"Okay.", Lucas replies.

Lucas decides to wait for Justin while standing beside his desk as Justin packs up his books inside his bag.

While Justin is packing his books inside the bag, Shortly Judith comes to Justin's desk with her bag on her back while Jade and her friends are behind the class looking at them.

"Justin, I'm going home right now but don't forget to come home tomorrow, Okay?.", Judith speaks.

"Wait a minute i almost forgot about one thing. What is your home address Judith because you haven't give me the address yet?.", Justin asks.

Judith replies, "Don't worry i will text you the address. Just give me your phone number."

Justin nods and replies, "Okay."

Judith gives Justin her phone, and then Justin starts typing his number on her phone while Jade and her friends are behind the class looking at them as they exchange the phone numbers.

Jade exclaims with anger behind the class with her friends, "Damn her. Now they are exchanging the phone numbers and soon she will flirt with Justin through text.,*Jade sighs and looks at her friends*, What should i do guys before she ended up dating him before me."

"Maybe you should also find a way to ask for Justin's number so that you can text him first in order to keep his attention on you."Susan replies.

"But how am i going to do that. it's not easy for me to ask for Justin's phone number and you all know that.", Jade replies.

Susan speaks immediately after an idea pops up in her head, "I have an Idea."

"Tell me Susan. What is it?.", Jade asks.

"It's so simple to get Justin's number. The only thing that you have to do is to go to his friend Lucas and asks for his phone number."

"But how am i gonna ask Lucas for Justin's number?. You know i don't know him too well."

"Just relax and calm down will you. Think of a better way to do it. I know you will eventually find a better way to talk to Lucas.", Susan replies.

Jade looks at Justin and Judith as they continue talking to each other while thinking of a better way on which she can use to get Justin's number from Lucas.

Justin speaks, "Okay Judith. Its has been fun talking to you but for now i have to go home with Lucas and Smith before we end up arriving home late."

Judith nods and replies, "Okay sure. When you arrive home I will text you so that you can save my number."

"Okay. I will be waiting for your text."

Judith decides to pick up her bag and leaves the classroom immediately as Justin and Lucas follows her from behind.

When Judith and Justin left the classroom, Jade then speaks to her friends.

"Okay lets follow them behind. I have got an idea on what i should do."

"Okay."Sofia replies.

Jade and her friends also leaves the classroom, following Justin from behind with her friends in order to observe on what Judith is going to do next.

While Justin and Lucas are alone walking on the school hallway, Lucas then speaks.

"Justin, How did you get to know Judith?.", Lucas asks.

Justin replies, "It's when we bumped at each other at the school hallway and that is the time we started talking to each other."

"And what about Jade?. How did get you know her?."

"It's was during the time when i was playing my guiter inside the school cafeteria.", Justin replies.

"You are lucky Justin."

Justin raises an eyebrow and asks,
"Why are you saying that Lucas?."

"Because those two girls whom you are talking about seems to be interested in you."

Justin snorts and replies, "I don't think so. Why are you saying that Lucas?."

"Just be patient. you will know what i'm talking about soon."

"Okay..., i guess."Justin replies.

When Justin arrives finds Smith outside the school compound, Lucas then says goodbye

"Justin I have to go. I will see you on monday buddy."

Justin replies, "Okay."

Lucas leaves Smith and Justin talking, heading back home for the start of the weekend.

While Lucas is walking heading back home, shortly a car stops infront of him which leaves Lucas in a complete surprise while wondering what is going with the car that stopped in front of him.

When Lucas Approaches the car, Jade then drops down the car window mirror and speaks.

"Don't worry it's me Jade. Just get inside the car. I'm gonna give you a lift today."

"Okay.", Lucas nods and replies.

Lucas then climbs inside Jade's car and shuts the door immediately when he is inside, and then Jade's driver decides to drive off from school, heading to Lucas and Jade's homes.