"...if it's no one important, you won't mind if I kill her, right?" Shigaraki asked, standing up from his seat and walking towards (Y/N).

"Go ahead, kill her, see if I care."

He watched as Shigaraki reached his hand towards (Y/N)'s face, threatening to turn her into dust.

Then, he shot his flames at Shigaraki, causing him to dodge, and pull his hand away from (Y/N).

"She's 'no one important', and yet... she's somehow important enough to warrant you attacking me." Shigaraki stood up, and walked back to his seat, leaving (Y/N) standing there, hopelessly confused. "Tell me, Dabi. Just who is this kid?"

"Do we really have to fucking do this right now?!" Dabi asked, clearly angry. "I really don't want to do this right now..."

"...fine then. Some other time."

Dabi ended up finding a fairly small, but affordable, house for him and (Y/N) to stay in for the time being.

He started noticing that (Y/N) didn't sleep too much at night. She often just sat in her bed, shaking.

Eventually, (Y/N) revealed that whoever tried to kill her wasn't originally after her. That person wanted her parents dead, and then tried to kill (Y/N) to make sure no one would know.

"(Y/N) is supposed to be going to school soon, she seems old enough..." Dabi began, talking to one of his acquaintances over the phone. "So I was wondering... do you know anyone with a memory replacement quirk? I can't have her telling people about me, and I also don't want her to have to live with the memory of her parents being killed. Do you know someone who could do that for me?"

"Hmm... I might know someone who can help."  The person over the phone said. "By the way, why do you care so much about that kid?"

"That's not important... she just..." Dabi paused for a moment. "She just reminds me of some kids I knew when I was younger."

"Alright, whatever you say. Anyways, I'll call up just the person necessary. Knowing him, he'll be there in an hour or so."

"Great, thanks."

Someone rang the doorbell.

Dabi answered it, and there, he saw a young looking boy with short pink hair.

"Kioku Soushitsu, at your service~" the pink haired stranger in the doorway said, introducing himself and bowing. "I heard you needed someone's memories replaced! Well, I'm your guy!"

"Why is it always elementary or middle school kids with the strong quirks?" Dabi asked himself as Kioku stepped inside.

"Lol, ever heard of the quirk singularity doomsday theory, old man?" He asked, sticking his tongue out.

"I'm not old, I'm only twenty four! And I've obviously heard about that theory, also, did you just say-"

"Alright so where's the kid?" Kioku asked, looking around the house.

"How did someone like you even get involved with the League?!"

"Long fuckin story. I don't wanna explain, and there's an episode of a show I like coming out today so I gotta get this done and over with quick so I don't miss it." Kioku explained. "Now tell me where the kid is."