"Why would she go there?" Chloe asked confused, "She would have called me."

"I don't know..." I mumbled, feeling some thing was wrong.

"Well whatever happens we'll always have a second chance." Drakaina said confidently, looking at me with a small but worried smile. I nodded back at her before saying "Empress, you should go check if she's there, we'll stay here just in case."

"I'll come with you." Protector added.

"Okay"

I watched as they both jumped away slowly turning into small dots in the distance.

"you okay?"

"I'm fine" I smiled at my girlfriend before pecking her lips "Just worried...and sort of sleepy."

She smiled but it was quickly replaced with a frown "Do you get a feeling that something bad is going to happen?"

I nodded "Lets go to the Eiffel tower. Its a good vantage point," Kagami agreed, before jumping and yelling "Last one to be there is an idiot!"

»» ———— ♔ ———— ««

"looks like you're an idiot." Kagami laughed

"I'm...your...idiot" Luka said between pants, smirking as she blushed "Is it weird that I feel worse coming here?"

"Me too." Luka frowned "but I'm sure-"

He interrupted himself as he watched his Girlfriend's face turned into complete horror as a loud thud sounded behind them, He turned around slowly as his eyes found a familiar petite body. 

"No." Kagami whispered before running towards the bleeding body "Marinette!"

Kagami sobbed, dropping to her knees "No...Please, no... Mari-please," Luka walked over slowly, afraid of what he'll see. His eyes landed on Marinette's damp body, her hair was wet and bloody as it stuck to her skin. Her face was as pale as ever. Mascara stains ran down her face, indicating that she cried before she jumped. Blood seeped from her head, spreading rapidly on the road. Luka took a step back in disbelief. No. This isn't real. she- she was not. 

Kagami hugged Marinette's stiff body close to her, sobbing and pleading for her to wake up. For the first time, Luka saw her cry and he couldn't help but sob himself.

Marinette was gone. 

She was dead. 

Kagami suddenly snapped her towards his direction, her teary eyes showed hope. Why? he didn't know. Until she looked at his miraculous. Then it clicked.

He could go back in time. 

He could save her.

"Kagami..." Luka murmured, understanding what she meant.

"Go." Kagami smiled through her tears, reassuring him "Save our Friend."

"I promise. I will." Luka nodded before yelling "Second chance!"

»» ———— ♔ ———— ««

"Marinette where the fuck are you god damnit?!" Empress Honey yelled in frustration.

Luka let out a small gasp of relief as he heard her yell those words. 

"Found her!" Nino yelped, doing a small victory dance "I checked her last location as ladybug and it shows that...she was at Chloe's hotel in the last fifteen minutes."

"Why would she go there?" Chloe asked confused, "She would have called-"

"Because she isn't there." Luke said, as the others looked at him in surprise before continuing "She's at the top of the tower."