"Hey, hey, V! Come back here! I'm not done yet! Aish, that bastard... No problem, at least Taehyung did well. I'll give him something he deserves, like a bicycle for his travels, if he accepts it."

Later at taehyung's home-

Taehyung's POV:

Ringing phone

"Hello? Um, Taehyung, can we talk?"

"Yeah, speak up."

"So, I'm sorry for what happened at school, but just saying sorry won't be enough. I'm coming to meet you and give you the script myself."

Ah, she wants to meet me. Okay, all good. Let her come.

"But, y/n, I'm busy and I have—"

"No 'buts' and 'shuts.' I'm coming, and that's it. I'll be there in 10 minutes. See ya."

After an hour:

The doorbell rings.

"Um, hey."

"Hi, come in."

"Yeah, I remember the last time I came here, and it was raining. Oh, and I even remembered your clothes from that time, so I brought them."

"Huh, you didn't have to, but okay. So, would you like something?"

"Yeah, some juice, please. And here you go, your script."

"Oh, juice, okay, right. Coming up, ma'am."

"Shut up, please. And I'm really sorry for what happened today in the practice room. They all, you know how they are, and especially Soojin. She hates you beyond anything. I'm sorry on behalf of everyone."

"Ah, Soojin hating me is not a new thing now. Well, she hates me for a reason!"

"And here you go, your orange juice, madam."

"Aish! Stop talking like that. Anyway, read the script and tell me how it is?"

"Oh, yeah, about the script. How could you make me an old man, married to you? There are many people who can do this role better than me. You know it's my first time performing in front of so many people. You should have given me a less prominent role. Besides, the dialogues will be too much to learn as the male lead."

"Taehyung, I know you. Not like 'very well,' but I'm still trying to understand you. But as far as I know, a person who can get top marks in exams can also learn the dialogues and do the skit. And about being stage shy, we can make you comfortable with it. I'm here for you," she says, grabbing my hands.

"I'm doing all this just because of that bet. Still, let me read the script now."

After 15 minutes...

"Wow, seriously? This is amazing! I love the direction the story is taking, and the dialogue is so well-written. Maybe we'll actually win the prize this time."

"Huh, you were quick. Wait, did you say it was good? Phew! I'm glad you liked it. Alright, let's start practicing tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay, like I would say no, and you would actually listen."

"Hahaha, no, I won't listen to anything. But you know what..."

Ringggg

"Ah, my phone's ringing. I'll be right back, Taehyung"

Y/n goes to a corner of the room.

"Um, hello, Dad."

"Y/n, where are you?"

"Oh, I was at a friend's house. Is everything alright?"

"I mean, yes, everything's fine. We just wanted to inform you that we're going out of town tonight, so it's better if you come early and spend some time with us. You won't be able to see us for a week."