|13| Comfortable here, beside you 😌

Start from the beginning

I extended my left hand & kept my palm over his eyes saying,"Sleep Already."

I regretted doing that because he grabbed my hand, placed a kiss over it & entwined his right palm with it and placed it over the pillow kept as a boundary.

I tried releasing it but his grip... uggh. What is he? A gorilla !!!

"Sorry to disappoint you sweetest heart, but I'm no gorilla here. Give some rest to your brain & sleep." He replied.

I again tried to free my hands from his grip but then I sighed in defeat & closed my eyes to allow sleep to grace its presence.

___

Next morning / after 5-6 hours.

Aditya's POV :

I woke up to the continuous ringing sound of my phone. I was about to get up and check it when I felt hot breath fanning on my neck.

What a sweet torture to wake up, when you clearly can't kiss her & she's making it so hard for me to control while sleeping also.

She had wrapped her arms around me and half of her body was above me. She's sucha cuddler.

I slowly freed myself from her & made her sleep on her side, she had crossed the boundary she made. Hehe stupid, what was the need of that boundary on first place.

I was about to pick up the phone but it stopped ringing. I glanced towards her face, few strands of hair falling over her face, eyes closed in peace... serenity!! My eyes fell on her lips, I gulped looking at her lips, it felt perfect to kiss her as if they were made to be kissed by me. Her lips are still swollen.

"Did you bite her that hard?" My subconscious asked.

"How would I know?" I replied to it.

I extended my hand to caress her lips & I'm glad I was interrupted by my phone or else I don't know what I must have done to her.

I got up & picked up my phone, it was di.

"Morning Di." I said.

"Morning, my good for nothing brother. Dad is asking for you. Come fast." She said.

"Why? Is he angry for some reason?" I asked.

"Don't know. You come jaldi & yessh I want details." She teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Byee." I said and hung up.

I glanced towards her and went out to freshen up in the guest room. I did my morning chores, when I came out I find her in her kitchen searching for something in the refrigerator.

"Heck Swati, you are out of groceries." She is talking to herself. Cute!!

I went towards her tiptoeing and hugged her from behind. She flinched at first but then relaxed to my touch.

I nuzzled my head in her neck and mumbled,"Good Morning." She took a sharp breath when I did that.

God her intoxicating smell. We stood like that for a few minutes when she spoke,"Leave me, and go already. Uncle was asking for you."

"So you were awake, all the time. Huhh." I said turning her towards me and holding her by her waist.

"Yeah, what can you do when someone is staring at you like a creep that too early in the morning." She said removing my hands from her waist. She turned towards the refrigerator and took out an apple, washed it and gave it to me.

"What can I do, when you're so breathtaking, even while sleeping." I asked, taking a bite from the apple.

"Whatever, now go or else uncle will scold you." She said, handing me the bike keys.

I grabbed her hands & pulled her towards me. I placed a quick kiss on her cheek & soon it turned pink. I stepped backwards and said,"Get used to such frequent kisses. Now byeee, see you at noon."

After saying this I ran out of her house taking my belongings. I sat on the bike, started it & glanced towards her balcony. There she was standing, I waved towards her when she reciprocated saying,"Drive Safe."

Ayee, she was still blushing. Cutee.

"Adi.. you paved the way for your own trap and you will fall in it soon." My subconscious replied.

"I guess I'm already falling." I replied to it.

_____

His subconscious is kind of acting cupid for them.

Do you like the chapter? Tell me how the story is going in the comments and please vote for the chapters <3.

Stay safe, take care of yourself & your loved ones.

Love Love 🖤
Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

Love Love 🖤Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️