The cashier start to punch the DVD games and board game on the computer then set then inside of the bag. Taehyung give his credit card to the cashier before Jungkook give her his.

Jungkook: I'm the one who will pay.
Taehyung: I already give mine so...
Jungkook: It's my birthday, I'm the one who would choose what to do and what's not.
Taehyung: Just give up, you can't win this kiddo and besides, I already give my credit card. *Look at Jungkook.* but if you really want too, you can just ask the FEMALE cashier that I give the wrong credit card.

Jungkook, without thinking twice let Taehyung do what he want. They exit the game store, when suddenly Taehyung's tummy make a noise.

Taehyung: Am hungry... Can we buy something?
Jhope: Hold on for a minute, we will go to Jimin house soon.
Taehyung: But I'm starving!!!!
Jhope: Tae please... Just wait for a minute.
Jungkook: I'm also starving... *Puppy look at Jhope.* can we get some snacks? Please!!!
Jhope: Guys... *Sigh.*

And that's how Jungkook carry 3 heavy bags full of goodies, while Taehyung feed him some chips and Jhope holding his wallet that is now empty. They also buy a chocolate flavored cake with vanilla icing that have "Still with you - JK" written in purple colored chocolate. Before they exit the mall Jungkook got a call from someone. Excusing himself to go to the bathroom, Taehyung and Jhope wait for him outside. He pick it up.

Jungkook: Hello Hyung?

(Suga pov)
=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Suga: So what's up?
???: The plan is going like how you want it to be.
Suga: Really? who did they suspect?
???: Jimin, they fell for the trap.
Suga: That's great to hear. I'll get going now, I have something important to do and I still have to make Y/n something to eat. *About to end the call.*
???: Wait, don't you think you forget about something? Like occasion?
Suga: I don't think so, but I will check so that you won't be disappointed. *Chuckle.*
???: Okay, bye.

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

* I walk to the kitchen having a smirk on my face. Poor Jimin, I look at my phone. September 1, Ahhh right, it's our Maknae's birthday today... A gift will be great. *

(Seokjin pov)
* I sigh after I ended the call, I look at my phone for a while before Seungho, my friend who will get married this upcoming week call me. *

Seungho: Do I look good in this tuxedo?
Seokjin: Yeah, that fit you, you should buy it.

(Namjoon pov)
* I quickly end the call when I saw my niece, Eunae running towards me having a new pad paper. *

Eunae: Oppa!!! I found a paper!! Can we continue now?!
Namjoon: Hm! Yes, now take your seat so that we can start.

(Jimin pov)
* It's about 5 minutes since Kook, Tae and Hobi Hyung arrived. My family was not in the house. We are in my room eating the cake they buy, while watching a live performance of JK, Jungkook One of his favorite solo artist. Suddenly someone entered the stage then on the screen write "Waste It On Me" in a beautiful font. *

Jimin: Who's that guy that just enter the stage?
Jhope: You don't know him?! I can't believe you!!! He is a famous rapper, he is known as Runch Randa!
Jimin:.... What? Why that name?
Taehyung: What? It sounds cool.
Jimin: Why is he there though? Is he a guest?
Jungkook: It's a collaboration of two legendary artist! Idiot!

A sudden ring bell echo through the whole house.

Taehyung: Let's get it guys.. it must be the pizza we ordered.

They run outside of the room straight downstairs. They open the door just to be confused when they didn't see a pizza deliverer but a teenage boy having a box of ice cream cake in his hand.

Boy: Hi sir, sorry for disturbing you. *Bow slightly.* someone told me to give this to someone named Jeon Jungkook?
Jungkook: That's me.
Boy: Oh here! *Give the box to Jungkook.* he wanted to say happy birthday and he hope you like the gift he gave you.
Jungkook: Huh? Who is he?
Boy: He's there. *Point at the left side for the street.* Oh... He's gone. I guess he left already. *Look at them.* I will get going now, bye.
Jungkook: Thank you, bye.

They walk at the living room and open the box. There's a letter written using an icing saying;

" I hope you like my gift for you Jungkook-ah. You will find it out soon. "

Jungkook: Huh?
Jhope: Guys!

They got startled by Hobi's sudden outburst, they look at him finding him having a horrified expression.

Jimin: What is it Hyung?
Jhope: Choose, Good news or bad news.
Taehyung: Good news please.
Jhope: Soobin call me saying they finally found Yeonjun in front of their house.
Jungkook: That's great then!!! What's the bad news?
Jhope: they find him laying on the ground, bloody. His thigh have bandage but when they take it off, they saw a part of his thigh was peeled off.
Taehyung: Stop right there! *Cover his mouth.* I might puke.
Jimin: Where are they now?
Jhope: Hospital.
Jungkook: Guys. Look
Except Jungkook: What is it?

Jungkook grab a paper underneath of the cover of the box, he unfold it then read the note loud.

" SURPRISE!!! DO YOU LIKE IT?! IT'S FUN RIGHT?! ANYWAY SORRY IF I CAN'T GIVE IT TO YOU DIRECTLY THOUGH, THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE AT IS A LITTLE BIT CROWDED SO I HOPE THAT FRIEND OF YOURS SAID IT TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK-AH!!! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU :) "

~ To Be Continue ~

There... Happy birthday to our bunny Jeon Jungkook!!! I know this is kind of different than the other birthday part I write. So, you already know that Jimin just got set up. Who is Suga's partner in crime then? Jungkook, Namjoon or may be Seokjin??