|7| Missed Eachother 💫

Chapter Seven

"Wanting someone for their personality, their awkward jokes, roast sessions, and just because they feel like home, is what I call Love."  

Aditya's POV ;

"Then stop her, go run fast." I told him.

He ran towards di who's hugging Su. She was just about to go when he screamed,"Suuu, wait." 

She sat down to match his level and asked, "What happened?" 

"I want to show you my gifts. Partner brought so many from his tour, it's there in his room. Please stay for a while, pweetty pleasshhh." He pleaded.

"Ansh, no let her go. She was with you the whole day." Mom said.

"Nani, pleaassh. Bass thodi der aur." He pleaded to her and turned towards Swati.

Ahh baby, I love you, but I don't know why I'm doing all this. I thought for a while.

Di glanced towards me and smirked. She's such a devil. She turned to her and said,"haan, stay for a while & you can go in the evening." 

She is surely gonna give a different meaning to it. Ansh pleaded one more time and Swati agreed. I did a happy dance from inside, what's happening to me. 

"Yayieee, come let's go upstairs." Ansh said.

They went towards my room and mom & dad left to theirs. They must be tired. 

Di came towards me and said,"Why don't you accept that you have feelings for her." 

"No, not again. What makes you think like that?" I asked her. 

"I know, you asked my innocent son to do this, ain't you." She replied.

"No, why would I?" I defended myself.

"Whatever, makes you sleep better. But I'm telling you, realise it soon or else you will regret it later." She patted my cheeks saying that and left.

I buzzed off the unknown feeling I'm experiencing after hearing her and went towards my room only to see them shifting his gifts to Ansh's room. I bought so many things for him. Most of them are informative like the interactive globe, word puzzles, some toys, constructive models and many more. 

I too helped them with it and finally we are done. She helped him to arrange them in his room while explaining to him how they work. I just keep adoring her sitting quietly, the way she tuck her hair strand behind her ear. Smiling and giggling with him. 

She turned towards me and asked,"What ?"
I guess she felt my gaze on her. I just shook my head in negative and said, " nothing." 

Stop behaving like a creep, I said to myself.

____

After a while she got up and said, "Ansh it's getting dark, I should leave." 

His face saddened. Watching him like this she said,"ohkay, I'll come tomorrow to see you at your school with your favourite pastry." 

His eyes gleamed with happiness, forwarded his little finger and he asked,"Pinky promise ?."

She joined her little finger with his and said,"yess Pinky promise." She kissed his cheek and went downstairs with him. 

 I quickly ran towards my room and searched for her gift. I found it in my bag, finally. I ran downstairs, and saw her going towards the door after hugging Di & Ansh.