"...I'm sorry, I didn't know..." All Might cautioned his words. 

"I just want a day were it doesn't feel like I'm falling apart" You lamented quietly as you felt the hot tears come back to your eyes, you wiped them harshly and tried to get them to stop.

"Young y/n...life is like is piano." All Might looked ahead of him as he spoke. "The white keys show happiness and the black keys show sadness. But as you venture on in, you'll soon find out that the black keys also make music"

"Sometimes you have to forgot how you feel and think of what you deserve." All Might turned his gaze to you as his signature smile was casted to your view. "Young y/n, you can be a hero too"

***

It was the next week at UA. Nezu and the teachers officially set you in as a student as a future hero in the making. You didn't have to report to the villains anymore and you were free to do what you wanted. 

It felt strange to you. All this freedom, never once in your life you had the chance to do what you pleased, you were free to do what you wanted, what you pleased. 

You could make friends and memories. It made you feel warm inside, thinking you could enjoy the moments in your life without worrying about the villains taking you away.

Since the villains were looking for you, Nezu had the idea that you could sleep at the teacher's households and swap every week. It felt a bit strange, but overall you thought it was a good idea. You didn't own much so it wasn't hard to move your things around. 

You stayed at Midnight's place for the first week. Her house surprised you slightly. Despite her flirtatious and wild personality, her house was pretty normal.

Each of her rooms popped with colour and she had good style. She had paintings and plants in every room.

"As a human being who hasn't gotten their pay check yet and hasn't gone shopping for a few days, you won't get anything gourmet" Midnight says as she leans over her counter on her phone. "I'm a hero, not a chef"

"Well...as someone who literally spent their life under a rock, the only food I got was stale rice and dried almost rotting fruits" You say, swinging with a childish grin on your face. "So, what ever you make for me will be gourmet enough"

Midnight looked up from her phone and smiled at your child-like state. In her head she understood you never had a childhood or any chance to do anything really, so this was all new to you. Midnight felt happy that you could be yourself and smile.

"Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes, if you go down the hall, on the left you will find a spare room, you can set yourself up in there" Midnight points to the corridor. 

"Thank you" You smiled to her and picked up your bag to move it to your new temporary home. While you were unpacking, you put on your clothes. Which only consisted of a baggy tee and sweat pants.

After a while you walked out to a fire alarm beeping. You went to the kitchen to see Midnight using her quirk on a burning piece egg that was on fire, which only made it worse.

"What are you doing?" You come up next to her, covering her nose so the quirk wouldn't react on you.

"I left the egg and it caught on fire!" Midnight says

"Thank you for stating the obvious" You say sarcastically. You turn your head to look for the sink.

When your eyes find it, you go down and open the bottom draws the take out the fire blanket. You rested the fire blanket on the fire, to which the fire died down.

"I was just about to do that" Midnight says sheepishly.

"What are you trying to make?" You asked, looking at the mess of the kitchen.

"Udon"

*** 

You were back at UA, you got taken their by a loud car ride with Midnight who knew every song on the radio. While Midnight was singing her heart and soul out, you stared at her with genuine concern for her mental health.

"Oi! New chick!" A raspy voice called your attention.

"Katsuki, you know my name" You say, stopping in your tracks as Bakugo caught up to you.

"Eh, I don't care" Bakugo said, walking with you with his hands in his pockets. "I just want to say, if you even think you'll send that photo to anyone, your dead meat"

"You mean the photo of your hai-" You looked up to him and almost cried from trying not to laugh. Bakugo's hair was still combed down and looked hilarious. 

"What? Got something to say?! Huh!" Bakugo's angry expression showed again.

"I don't think I need to blackmail you if you're showing up to school with that hair" You tried your absolute best not to laugh.

"Oh shut up!" Katsuki growled.

You gigged to yourself and shook your head slightly as you smiled at him genially. "Don't worry, I'm sure nobody will notice"

They all noticed.

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]-K

[𝕊𝕠𝕗𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦]-K. Bakugo x Reader-