|5| What's happening 🤷🏻‍♂️

Start from the beginning

Di asked him what happened and he whispered in her ear, " I want to pee and I don't know how to untie this." He gestured towards his dhoti. His outfit is so cute.

"You could have said that without doing all this." She asked him, chuckling.

"Ayye, Su is here. Speak slowly." He said.

Me and Di burst into laughter hearing him meanwhile Di said, " You go and meet Mom, she's in the kitchen. I'll just go and take him to the washroom."

"Ohkay, byee baby." I waved to Ansh. He reciprocated and said, " Byeeeissssh Su."

I went towards the kitchen and greeted Aunty. She engulfed me in a hug and said, "You are looking pretty, beta."

"Thank you Aunty, but not as you. You are way prettier than me." I said.

"Stop buttering me." She said and we both laughed.

"Shall I help you with something?" I asked her.

"Yeah just go and check, if Adi is ready or not other than that everything is done. I'll just go and check on his father." She blushed while saying the last line.

Hehe, that's cute. I walked towards his room and knocked on the door. All I heard was, "come in."

I gasped to watch him half naked, roaming around the room in shorts while drying his hair with a towel.

Aditya's POV :

I heard a knock on the door. I said without turning but then I heard someone gasping.

I turned to see her beautifully clad in a frock suit, so elegant and gorgeous. Her hair was braided messily, some hairs falling over her face.

I walked towards her, she unknowingly moved backwards and said nervously, "What, what are you doing ?" And finally she was stuck in between me & the wall.

I forwarded my hand and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear and wishpered, "Who told you to come here directly from the bed?"

She snapped her towards me and asked, "What do you mean?"

"I mean your hair, it's like a bird's nest. Did you even bathe?" I replied.

Hearing this she pushed me a little and said,"You..., you know what, it's none of your business."

How I love to rile her up. I further asked her, "What brought you here in my room?"

"Aunty asked me to check whether you are ready or not." She replied and added, "now that you aren't, I'll go and tell her that."

"I'll come down in a few minutes. Btw did you sleep well ? I mean I know I didn't let you sleep last night, matlab you didn't get any neck or back pain right?" Why am I rambling so much, I thought to myself.

"Grab a glass of water and drink it. I'm fine as you can see and come down asap. Byeeeissssh." She said and left me with my thoughts.

What's happening with me? Why was I rambling so much? Why did I ask her to read a story to me when I didn't even listen to a single thing ? Ever since I returned all I want to do is to be with her, rile her up and watch her cute expressions. She was looking beautiful no doubt plus I saw her in such attire for the first time. She hardly wears Indian dresses ; always wearing a loose shirt, boyfriend jeans, and hoodies. She is a tomboy I tell you but very reserved.

"Will you stop thinking about her and start getting ready?" My inner self mocked me.

"Yessh, Adi stop thinking about her. Get ready or else you will hear an earful from mom." I told myself and started getting ready. I wore the kurta- pajama mom asked me to wear and headed downstairs.

Again, I saw her squishing Ansh and they both started giggling. I could watch her like this without even blinking. I guess I'm in a mess.

___________

What do you think what's happening to him? Comment your thoughts about the chapter.

Their Outfits 👇🏻:

Stay tuned for more updates

I hope you are enjoying the story ; if you are then do vote, comment & share.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

See yaa, Love Love 🖤
Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️

See yaa, Love Love 🖤 Byeeeissssh 🙋🏻‍♀️