✩~Neito Monoma~✩

Comenzar desde el principio

Now... whether they were good plans or not was debatable, but they were definitely plans.

PLAN A: USE TODOROKI'S TRAUMATIC BACKSTORY

"You know, (Y/N)... there was a point where my mom thought she loved my dad." Todoroki told you.

"The difference between my relationship and your parents  is that I wasn't forced to be in a relationship with Neito."

The look on Todoroki's face when you said that.
He clearly didn't expect to hear "I wasn't forced to be in a relationship with the guy I was forced to be in a relationship with"

"What do I do now?????" He whispered to Midoriya, who was beside him.

"Uhhhh I-I don't know! Just, say some more stuff about your past, I guess?"

"...hey (Y/N), you know my mom would have loved to have my dad be arrested, right?" Todoroki asked.

"Good for her, I'm not your mom."

Ok, so that didn't work.

PLAN B: HAVE KIRISHIMA BEG YOU
(Having Kirishima beg people actually worked 9 out of 10 times, so it seemed like a good idea!)

"(Y/N), PLEASE!" He yelled, slamming his hands together, as if praying. "PLEASE REALIZE YOU WERE KIDNAPPED AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH MONOMA CLEARLY WASN'T HEALTHY!!!"

"Why wasn't it healthy?" You asked. "If you don't think it was healthy, please tell me why."

"Well, I... you know... um... it just wasn't." You see, the thing about Kirishima is that... he has a big heart, but a small brain.

INITIATE PLAN B STAGE 2: HAVE ASHIDO JOIN IN
(She's slightly smarter than Kirishima, and is good at making people feel all emotional)

"Monoma is in the other room being interrogated by Shinsou." Ashido, who had apparently been in the room the whole time, explained. "He's confessed to a few things, (Y/N)... including the abuse he put you through."

"Abuse? What abuse?" You asked.

"(Y/N)... you don't have to justify it." Ashido said, a sad look on her face. "What he did to you was terrible... it's ok if you admit that..."

You felt something. Like you remembered a memory you'd locked deep away, one you'd forcefully forgotten. But you quickly forced yourself to forget it once again.

"I'm not justifying anything, Neito's done nothing wrong." When you said that, Ahsido sighed.

"Well, I tried my best..."

PLAN C: TELL YOU OUTRIGHT WHAT HAPPENED

"(Y/N)... you disappeared for four years and you never told us why. There's no way there's a reasonable explanation for that! If there is, please tell me!" Midoriya told you.

"Simple. Neito and I ran away together." You explained I may not have really wanted to, but I eventually realized that was the best course of action."

"You were kidnapped, (Y/N)." He informed you.

"N-no, I wasn't!"

"I have proof though, (Y/N)." Midoriya said, pulling out his phone. "Four years ago, right before you went missing, you texted me that someone was in your house... few minutes later, you said you were hiding under your bed, and that the intruder was Monoma. After that, you never sent me another text." Midoriya explained. "It's pretty suspicious to receive those texts right before you go missing and then have you claim it's not a kidnapping."

"Can we just stop talking about this already...?" You asked. "I'm tired, and... I don't want to think about this anymore."

"Sure. We'll do this again tomorrow." he said.

Little did he know, you weren't planning on being here tomorrow.

Once everyone else, had left, you made your way to the room Neito was being kept in.

"(Y/-"

"Shhhh! We don't want to get caught!" You whispered.

You could make lava. Using that, you melted the restraints that were keeping Neito all tied up.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?" He asked you.

"I'm gonna get you out of these chains, and then..." you looked up to him, and smiled. "We'll run away together!"

"Heh, I like that idea." He said.

You and Neito escaped and ran away together that night, never to be seen again.