•wedding & weekends•

•Molly's wedding dress•
-
j.potter's POV
-
⚠️smut warning⚠️

"Jamesie!" My mother yelled and threw her arms around my neck. "Mini Fleamont, where's the girlfriend?" My father asked me and patted my back. "Shh, dad." I said and he looked confused. "What- oh it's cause if Lily. Ok." He said and gave me a nod and a thumbs up. No but I'll let you think that. "Well gets get you home, boy!" My mother said and apparated us back to the manor.

I breathed in the smell of citrus, cotton, and mint. I was used to the dorm smelling like old newspaper and fire whiskey. I was pulled out of my little bubble of happiness to get slapped on my arm, "Why did we have to hear you got a new girlfriend from a letter talking about how she had a busted lip?! I thought you and Lily were still together!" My mother screamed.

"James, your mother is simply mad she lost money. Don't worry." My father said with a smile. "What money?" I asked. "She said that you and Lily would date will seventh year and then you'd possibly marry her. I said you'd end up with Diana." My father said and my mother shook her head.

"I need the time line of events now." My mother said crossing her arms and taping her foot. "I ask Lily to be my girlfriend in September- she cheats on me with Severus Snape from September till March when she'd tells me after I bring Diana to hogwarts because she wasn't feeling feeling. Diana then gets into a fist fight with Severus because he called Lily a certain name I will not say- starts with an m. I breakdown a few times." I said stopping for a breath and my mother is heavily invested.

"Diana and I become closer then there's a quidditch match for the cup. Diana, as a last resort, makes Severus a player and I do the same with her ex. There's as all out brawl. It ends with Diana and I screaming at each other in a locker rooms. Things then...escalate. She walks out as my girlfriend, we aren't telling anyone yet though." I said and I look up to see my mother with her jaw hung open and my dad with a bright smile on his face.

"My son's girl is a scrapper. Yes!" My dad said and my mother hit him in the stomach with her hand. "Fleamont! But yes James we are proud of her." My mom said with a smile and then I ran to my room with my things. I apparated to Diana's house and heard Sirius.

"Yes he did." And Diana gasp. "No he didn't, oh merlin." She said stuffing her mouth with popcorn.
"Can you shut up?!" Amos said to them as he was trying to focus on the TV. "I'm invested in his story, shut up." Evanna said leaning forward, her hands on her stomach, on the other side of Diana.

"So now Remus is coming to the wedding as my plus one." Sirius said and Diana jumped up from the couch and turned to face me, upon seeing me she smiled and then covered her face with a hand. "I'll be right back, you give Evanna details- I'm going to fix my dress for tomorrow." Diana said and walked towards me and pulled me by the hand to her bedroom.

When she closed the door behind her, she tackled me in a hug. "I've been wanting to do that since, 'blimey those Hufflepuffs are friendly." she said and pretended to fix the collar of her blouse. "Also, blimey too." She said pulling away with a smile.

"Merlin you really had to wait to tell me you fucked Remus until today." I said laughing. "At least half of my vocabulary was a word without a place in the dictionary." She said as a rebuttal, placing her hands on her waist.

"Yes we'll that word has a meaning behind it and I repeated it that much because I wanted that message to come across." I said crossing my arms and she kissed my cheek. "Apparate to the living room, Arthur will be here soon for his bachelor party and then evanna and I have to go to Molly." She said and I  put my hands on her waist and pulled her into a kiss.

"Diana did the dress get stuck or something?" Sirius asked and knocked on the door. She pulled away and said, "No! I'll be out in a second." She then completely stepped away from me. "Goodbye, darling." She said and I smiled, "goodbye, love."