•house cup & head•

-j

-
j. potter's POV
-

"Let's call it, friends with benefits." Diana said and at the same time I had said, "A relationship" and she conjectured with, "Or just fuck buddies" to which my response was, "My girl." And she flushed.

"How about- A sexual relationship." She tried again, "Your only mine- is what I'm hearing." And she laughed. "Ok, James. What do you want?" She asked me as she stood in my arms.

"I want you, Diana Cordelia Diggory, to be my girlfriend." I said to her and she gave me a funny look, "Have you spoken to Sirius today?" She asked and placed her arms around my neck.

I moved my arms around her hips and said, "You told me about your deal with Sirius about you liking me when you got shitfaced at the three broomsticks, Ranger." I told her and she turned red. "And you said, nothing?!?" She asked and I smiled and nodded, "It wasn't my place to tell you that I knew, it was about you telling me how you felt." I said.

"Brilliant." She said darting her eyes to the floor. "So what's your answer?" I asked her and she looked back at me. "Yes being your girlfriend, No to everyone knowing." She said and kissed my cheek. "Now I have to get to the great hall in a sweater and pants before a gaggle of pissed off quidditch players burst in here." She said and tried to get out of my arms.

She limped to get her clothes and as she was walking out the door I called, "Why do you want nobody to know?" I asked her, I'm baffled I want to show her off, why can't I show my NOW amazing girlfriend off? "I hate most of not all attention that is ever put on me, and not that I care what people think but I refuse to be known by anyone as Lily Evans' replacement, darling." Diana said and she blew me a kiss before walking out in her clothes.

Sirius came bursting in with Remus and Peter behind him holding the map, "I went fucking mad, you doe-eyed bitch." Sirius screamed and then noticed I was naked. "I was just about to take a shower." I said and Remus looked at me neck, "How many times did Snivellus hit you before you knocked him off." Remus said looking to wear Diana left her marks, I still hadn't seen myself in a mirror.

"Um I'm going to go." Peter said and we heard the door slam. "James I needed to tell you something." Sirius said and stayed behind. "Yeah?" I asked him and went under the automatic foset, "Do you have feelings for anyone right now?" He asked me. "Yeah, I have a very angry feeling toward Mclaggen for busting Diana's lip." Technically that wasn't a lie.

I turned to see Sirius playing with the edges of the map and biting his lip. "So you care strongly about Diana?" He asked me, well fucking yeah I just spent the better portion of an hour trying not to cum before she had and before hand told her that I love before asking her out, I did a lot of things out of order today'.

"Of course I do, she's one of our best friends." This is what she wants, the only boundary in our relationship, don't tell anyone. Sirius' face dropped.

"I- no. I need to tell you and I can't back out of this." Sirius said and slapped himself. "Diana likes you like a bloody lot and she doesn't want to say shit because she thinks her feelings don't matter that much." Sirius muttered out. Well if today had gone differently my reaction would have made him feel happy.

"Oh Pads I'm sorry but I'm not interested in dating right now." I said to him and he nodded his head, "I understand I just couldn't keep that to myself anymore." Sirius said and walked out.

"Blimey." I said letting the hot water run over me and I closed my eyes thinking about what I did. I mean part of what I've been dreaming about wasn't wrong, she did feel like she was made for me but my dreams never gave me the satisfaction of her moans.

The way the water ran over her body, the drops of sweat on her forehead. The blood on her lip and the whimpers she let out when I kissed. The dreams didn't let me see her desperate for me. And the dreams certainly didn't end with her becoming my girlfriend.

Bloody hell, she's my girlfriend. I did it. But now I felt weird to think about our relationship as friends. We had said I love you to each other but when did we mean it as platonic and romantic. What made her want me in that way?

I'm an idiot. I told her that I wanted her in that way because Sirius Black told me her thighs were hot- which they are but what the fuck. Urghhhh fuck.

✨🪄🔮🪄✨

As I walked into the great hall I had seen everyone solem. Dumbledore had just finished speaking and I took a seat next to Remus, "We finish our sixth year on April 1st." Remus said and I looked confused.

That's great we get a month off of school. "It's because of a group of wizards killing halfbloods and muggle borns- it's all over the daily profit. So to keep the muggle born population safe Dumbledore is sending them home. It's being done by a group called death eaters."  Remus spoke.

That's not bloody good. I looked over across the great hall to Diana who had been eating her dinner sadly at the news but then she looked up and made eye contact with me. She smiled and then noticed Lucius moving his head dramatically.

"I'm going to ease the tension."

Sirius said taking me out of my thoughts. "Each of us will say a bad filthy pick up line and whoever blushed the hardest has to sing at the three broomsticks on our last night at hogwarts." Sirius said.

"Um ok I'll start, if girls who like the muggle Spider-Man comics want some real life action then they can always come to me for shooting something white." Peter said and Sirius jaw dropped, "Never expected that to come out of you, Wormtail. Merlin." Sirius said.

"Thank you, Pads-" and Remus interjected, "That shouldn't be a complement." And shook his head. "You don't need a bra, my hands are free." Sirius said and I made the mistake of saying, "Is that how you got Marlene?" And his face dropped slightly.

"We aren't really together anymore but yes, yes it was." He said and I responded, "I am so sorry, Sirius." I said to him and he stopped. "We both had feelings for other people, there's no bad blood." Sirius said and his eyes moved to Remus for a spilt second. I will get those galleons for wormtail.

"I read a lot of books so would you like me to blow your mind or just blow you?" Remus said nonchalantly. "I think Sirius is singing with Diana as of right now." Peter said and I had said. "It's my turn now ladies." I spoke and cleared my throat.

"What screams loud when it's finished? A teapot but it could always be you on my bed." I said and Remus have a light clap, "Not bad, not bad." He said and then we were released from Dinner so we kidnapped Diana from her Slytherins, "Diana what's your worst pick up line?" Sirius asked her.

"Fine, let's play Alice and wonderland." She paused and I looked unamused, "I'll be the queen of hearts and you give me your best head." She said and crossed her arms. "Prongs what song will it be?" Remus asked me. "Ranger you have just earned yourself a serenade by Prongs at the three broomsticks before we end for the summer." Sirius said and put an arm over her shoulders. I don't like her getting touched.

I slid my hand in hers as we were in a cramped hallway and she squeezed my fingers. A smile appeared on her face but she hadn't looked in my direction. I looked ahead to where we were walking and smirked, this summer would be amazing.