•christmas & chaos•

•a christmas chapter special•

-
s.black's POV
-

I got out of bed excited.

Amos would say a little too excited as I woke him up by falling off my bed. "Sirius are you ok- what the bloody fuck?" Amos came into my room with his wand out, lowering his wand. "Morning, Amos!" I said cheerily. He came closer to me to help me up, "Only you would fall off your bed to be that contorted." Amos said getting me on my feet.

"Thanks Amos, not sure if that's a complement or not." I said laughing and Amos walked out grumpily. "Mrs. Potter wants us at the manor by 11 and it's already 10." I shouted to him and he walked backwards to my door. "Diana? Or..." Amos asked. "Euphemia but by the way they look alike, I wouldn't doubt james' Oedipus complex he meant both." I spoke and Amos slapped a hand over his mouth to not laugh too hard.

"Ok, I will get all of our bags and make some coffee, get dressed and get my sister awake." He said noticed me thinking. Ooooh shall I use water? Hot or cold- ooh how about a glamour charm as a naked James or maybe dye the water a color then pour it on her. "Yes, by any means necessary." He spoke then nodded before walking away.

I put on some flared khaki slacks, Remus would definitely wear this which means I must look hot. And then put on a black and rainbow tie dye shirt. I put on my quidditch sweater on top, Christmas-y enough. I walked out of my room and saw Amos with out bags and trunks, he was wearing an outfit similar to mine with charcoal gray slacks and his quidditch sweater, shit well i look better though, I'm hot as hell.

I walked into Diana's room to see her in bed, sweat dripping down her forehead- writhing against a pillow she was gripping. She was having her nightmare again. She wont tell me what happens in it, just that its always the same one. I genteelly moved her curly hair out of her face and then lightly shook her awake. She jolted and sat up, backing herself into her head board. She was wearing James' quidditch sweater.

"Hey, hey, hey look at me- look at me, your okay, it was just a dream." I said coming toward her, wrapping her in a hug. 'Thank you, Sirius." She spoke softly. "It stopped working, Pads." She said nuzzling her head into my chest. Diana didn't get nightmares when she slept next to James or when she wore that sweater- but I guess not anymore on that last part. "Well, you'll be staying with him for the next week until your birthday?" I said trying to bring a positive and she smiled.

Her face has dropped when she glimpsed at the clock. "It's not the bloody time to have emotions- shit um I'm going to get dressed, you and Amos need to drink coffee and get me some." Diana said getting up and taking off her sweater, throwing it to the ground.

She was now only in a bra and underwear, walking towards her closet. She put on khaki colored cargo pants and her quidditch sweater, adorning her hands with many rings. Her pants were high waisted, secured with a belt and her sweater was was adjusted to look tucked in without the bulge of  actually doing so.

She put her hair up with a clip, leaving a few strands out and came back out, "What the bloody hell are you doing here? We have to leave, we're late?!" Diana said and we walked out of her room. She went into the kitchen and poured a large mug of coffee, she chugged it all. It was very hot as well and she drank it black.

"Diana we have 15 minutes." I said and while she was still chugging her put her finger in my face. "Early is on time and on time is late." Amos said fixing his hair in front of a mirror. "Thank you, Amos." She spoke and put on some black combat boots.