•amortentia & admitting•

-
j.potter's POV
-
⚠️smut warning⚠️

When I had walked back to my dorm room from cooling off from Mclaggen I had a bottle of fire whiskey and the urge to rant but I couldn't do that. I walked in and closed the door then walking to my bed and laying down to turn over and see Sirius on the floor passed out and Remus cuddled, wrapped completely around a girl and when i saw her curly brown hair I knew it was Diana.

He had a blanket around him and Diana and he was shirtless while she wore one of his shirts underneath. Great just great, my best friend is shagging my- my what exactly? So I got up and started to throw some of their fire whiskey bottles away and I found a piece of parchment on the ground.

It was Remus' hand writing along with someone else's. I'll read it in potions when I have nothing better to do so I put it in my pocket and went to sleep but I faced Remus and Diana. She looks so pure- so content and peaceful and utterly breathtaking which is new for her. To me at least.

I slowly closed my eye lids and drifted to sleep...I was in defense against the dark arts with Diana next to me and we were both droning on to listen Professor Riddle speak and we were far enough in the back so no one could see us. Since Professor Riddle preferred to keep the classroom dimly lit.

I put my hand on her thigh and she tensed up. "Potter what in Merlin's name are you doing?" She asked me but she didn't tell me no so I moved it higher. "Potter-" and I cut her off. "Don't call me that." I said to her shortly and she gulped. "W-what should I call you then?" She let out a whimper when she finished. "Sir, darling ." I said getting closer to her and whispering in her hear and slip my hand on her upper thigh now under her skirt.

I played with the elastic of her underwear. It felt lacey and small so I slip my hand, now cupping her heat as it throbbed in desire. "James-" she quickly moaned out then I slammed two fingers into her. "I said call me sir." And he did as I thrusted into her again.

She felt so warm and wet, tight and I grew erect at my own actions. Letting out a few groans myself. "Who makes you feel this good, huh, Diana?" I whispered in her ear as I thrusted harder. "Y-you do." And then I stopped all motion. She bucked her hips towards my fingers "What did I say to call me?" I asked her. and she whimpered before responding. "Sir- please sir I'm so close." She said and I obliged.

She moaned out after trying to keep it in but no one saw or heard, her hands clenched the desk and she braced herself and then the tension subsided. All the build up had led to a knot which came completely and utterly undone in my hand. I brought it up to my mouth and tasted it.

As she was a panting mess beside me, I had said. "You taste like fire whiskey and chocolate." I said to her and she faintly smiled. The moment seemed to fade as the world shook and I heard the words "James wake up! Wake up!"

And so I opened my eyes to Sirius holding up a finger above his lips. "Godric James that's the second night in a row your moaned her name in your sleep but this time I thought you actually got some." Sirius said and I turned a tomato red.

She was across from me- across from me in the arms of my best mate who would have another one of the worse nights of his life tonight. Just then Peter, not so stealthily walked through the door with a rugged collar.

"Well well well, look what the cat dragged in." Sirius said. "Well where were you?" I asked him. "Oh just studying." He replied. "Do not make me steal veseraserum to use on you." Sirius said and then we heard groaning and whimpering. Oh how that whimpering sounded like it did in my dreams.

"Merlin, can you let me sleep?" Remus groaned, pushing himself further into Diana's shoulder as she slept. "Mhmm." I heard come from them and Sirius huddled all of us away from them. "Look Remus is like dead asleep so she's dreaming right now, James." Peter said.