•days & dreams•

-
j.potter's POV
-
⚠️smut warning⚠️

Well, I fucked up. This is not new information but nonetheless, I fucked up royally. Oh there isn't a word to describe what kind of shit I pulled myself into. Because Lily only gave me the condition of not speaking to Diana alone.

Lily also isn't planning to speak with her but I could give a rats ass. Sorry not sorry, Peter. "I just want to know why you kissed her." That's all Lily's been fucking saying and how the bloody fuck do I tell her I don't know.

I saw her, and I wanted her- but not like that. I wanted to be her everything. To hold her and have long talks with her. Just because of that god damn smile. The one she bites her bottom lip to. I'm a blimey idiot because I'm dating Lily and I don't think I love her- I DONT THINK I LOVE LILY POTTER?! Who the fuck am I?!? Well I can't break up with her it'll break her heart.

I'll make her break up with me. That's a good idea. I'm a genius. Smartest person to ever grace the halls of hogwarts. So tonight I went to sleep with the peace that everything will go back to being perfect on its own. As I slowly faded to sleep...

She pushed us against the headboard in my bedroom. One hand running down from my chest to my dick, staying there and rubbing down and up. Her lips crashed into my neck, pulsing with a want to leave marks that I was hers. And hers only.

The other hand of her remained in my hair, almost an instinct by the way she gripped it. That hand keeping me in a firm locked place under her full control. I still don't know who she is yet.

She ripped off my shirt and then I saw her face. Diana was nude, her wet cunt rubbing up and down my thigh as she tried to undress me. Her curly hair in a mess as her began kissing down my chest.

Her lips wouldn't leave from their spot until a mark was there for certain. One by one I had a trail of purple bruises down my torso. Almost as her little treasure map to my penis.

She slowly slid down my boxers while looking at me innocently, as if she wasn't going to take me into her mouth. When she grabbed my bare dick, I moaned. And she' took her hand off.

"Did I give you permission to speak, baby?" She asked me looking me in the eyes. "No." I spoke anxiously, missing the feeling of her touching me. "No, what?" She asked me. "Mommy." I responded and she smiled.

"I think I need to teach you a lesson" she spoke seductively and then a knife appeared in her hands. "You utter a noise, I add pressure, whore." She spoke and gripped my dick with her hand.

Her held the knife with the other, running it down from my neck to my shoulder slowly as she pumped. She continued to do so adding speed and I let out a gasp of air. "Aw did baby let out a noise?" She said and added pressure to my bicep as she had moved down.

It bled a little bit and she put the knife away, "Don't worry, mommy will make it feel better." Diana said before she licked the blood that had been drawn. She lapped her tongue around it before sucking hard, leaving about dark spot behind.

She moved back down to my hard on. She wrapped both her hands around my dick and moved her hands up and down. Eventually only putting her mouth on its tip, swirling her tongue around it and her hands doing most of the work.

"I- I'm gonna cum." I spoke and then returned to biting my lip but Diana just kept on going. She took all of me into her mouth and swallowed every last drop that poured out.And I was in pure, euphoric, bliss. Then I felt something hit my head.

And my eyes opened abruptly to, "Prongs I'm going to fucking suffocate next time I have to wake up to moaning. Merlin, don't you have a girlfriend to shag so that your dreams and out dorm can remain a safe place?" Sirius said smacking me with a pillow.

I sat up to see Peter carrying a pillow and coming close to me, "Can I be the one to kill him? I really want to." Peter spoke making eye contact with me. "No, I have dibs." I heard Remus say and there was a sharp punch to my shoulder.

"Ow what the bloody hell was that for." I said gripping my arm. "That was for waking us up at 3 am and keeping us awake till breakfast, your a goddamn screamer Prongs." Remus spoke and then Peter slapped me across the face. "Ow-" I was then cut off for Peter slapping me again but back handed.

"That was for ruining the word Mommy for me." Peter said and lastly I looked at Sirius who was rolling up his sleeves and stretching. He popped his neck then his fingers. One he dramatically did his fingers he then popped his wrists and ankles. Sirius swung back aggressively before popping his back and then he took a step forward.

He punched so hard I had whiplash. "That's for moaning out Ranger's name while dating Evans after you kissed Ranger on New Years and then starting ignoring her then making us try and ignore her." He spoke with a smile.