•hogsmeade & hangovers•

-
d.diggory's POV
-

I opened my eyes to the sun streaming in but not from its usual direction. The window in my room is on the wall opposite my door to the left of my bed. This window was on my right and higher up.
When I tried to move I felt a huge weight covering all my body.

I moved my hands slightly and I felt hair and skin- skin that wasn't mine. I looked over my body to see messy wavy black hair and pale freckled skin. This can't be possible the last thing I remember from last night was drinking with James. Oh my god did I shag Potter and forget?!

Ok ok ok. I need to calm down. This isn't- this can't be Potter no his glasses would be here and AND he shares his dorm with Padfoot, Mooney, and Wormtail. And those bloody cute glasses, they would be here somewhere if he snagged me.

I've been immobilized. His hand is now in my hair what the bloody fuck- "Good Morning." I heard a hoarse deep voice announce before yawning. As he started to get up he paused and was stuck at a push-up position. His hands on either side of my face looking down at me.

I pretended to be asleep and thank Merlin he believed it. "Ranger?! I shagged Ranger and forgot? I've been thinking about doing this for practically a year now and I bloody REPRESSED it?!" He aggressively whispered. "Merlin she looks gorgeous when she's sleeping, so peaceful." I heard him say and I felt something on my thigh. Motherfucker, he got a hard.

"Shit, bloody hell." He said and got off of me. He took the blanket with him and I felt cold hair on my body, "Oh Merlin she's naked, completely." James said and then threw the blanket on me. He  adjusted it and then kissed my forehead before I heard him putting on clothes then leaving that room.

"Fuck." I said and threw my arms over my face. I couldn't even find my dress from last night so I put on one of James' button ups and hid my face in my hair. I made my way to my dorms via sprinting as if I was chased by a centaur in the forbidden forest. When I entered my room I found my bed messy. My dress had been on the floor, along with my shoes and wand.

What happened after I drank? I put on my clothes and then headed to my bathroom to see if there were any noticeable marks on me and thankfully there were none. I headed calmly to the great hall without running into anyone who could have told me anything about my actions last night.

I took a seat at the slytherin table next to Severus. "Diana, you know I love you, but you look like you've just escaped the ninth circle of hell." He spoke and nodded his head at me. "Thanks for the honesty, Sev." I said and drank a cup of coffee. "So how was your hogsmeade day yesterday." I asked him and slowly a smirk grew on his face.

"Great I spent a little time with Lily and then in the library." He said. "Any new potions you've tried?" I asked him and I let the rantings of the lunatic begin. I knew Sev could talk about potions for hours and I'd rather not be asked to recall the events I don't remember.

The only thing I know for certain is that I started my job as the lounge singer at the three broomsticks yesterday morning. I'll get 50 galleons a week. I need the money so that Amos and I have a place to live. Our parents have settled that all of our family fortune is to be used on their lavish trips around Europe, never coming home and most likely having an apartment in France that they use as to not see Amos and I.

Amos started applying for positions at the ministry of magic since he was in his seventh year. This way we could have food on summer holiday and since Amos wouldn't be a student as of next year he could have a place to live.

As Severus kept speaking I noticed him staring at my robe pocket. "My eyes are up here sev." I said and he gave me a look showing his distaste for me in that manor, "I'm sorry you have a bulge in robe that's positioned to look like you have a penis." He said and I looked down to realize it did look like that.

I fixed my robe and laughed. So did he, "What's in your pocket?" He asked. "I don't quite know." I said and then reached in. I pulled out black, round rim glasses. I only know one person who wears these. "Why do you have James Potter's glasses?" Severus said with disgust dripping off his words. His tone turning winey with his sentences connected. Imagine if he were to teach a class like that, ha!

I laughed at my thought and he spoke, "You didn't- You didn't shag him did you, Diana?" He asked me. He's going to know if I'm lying, he always does. "Oh yeah, very hard. Don't remember though" I can't say that but his reaction would be priceless- no I can't say that um.... "No, no, I didn't shag James Potter." I answered, at least not yet to my knowledge.

"Oh thank Merlin you Terrified me." Severus said and put his left hand over his heart and took a big long drink from his goblet of pumpkin juice. I laughed and drank the rest of my coffee continued to eat my breakfast. I glanced at the doorway to see Lily walking in alone with a slight limp, oh I hope she didn't get hurt.