•plans & prats•

-
d.diggory's POV
-
⚠️smut warning⚠️

We had a week to come up with a plan before we decided to wing it and inevitably fail. We had a month before summer would be over and stress would start. Dumbledore always sent out prefect letters in the beginning of July and we'd start schooling at the beginning of august.

This year we'd board the express on August 1st and the party we'd make Sirius' great escape July 31st. So far Remus and I decided to subtly take his stuff from his room and put them in a room at my house but we started small. It was June, a single day into our break and I'd already had most of his school stuff in my house but for our plan to work. The great Walburga Black would need to think he spent everyday at her oh so beloved friend's Euphemia Potter's house.

Yesterday I met the amazing woman and she to like me enough. I had completely changed myself to gain her appeal- physically only, no way I'm manipulative enough to change my personality. I fell asleep on the couch of James's room as he, Sirius, Remus, and Petter were in a human pile on his bed. I woke up to see the sunrise and then wrote them a note before I apparated back to my house.

Hello Bambi & boys,
Good Morning- i left, Amos may very well kill me for being this late so I just wanted to say that I left the clothes I aggressive borrowed (and wore better than you, Jamesie) And that you are all welcome at my house anytime so feel free to apparate or floo.
D.D

I lied. I totally stole James quidditch sweater. I know that this is something a girlfriend would do and I only tolerate him to a certain extent but it smelled good. It smelt like the cherry broom wax. But then again I also wanted to hang out with Lily so I had to hide it.

When I apparated back I saw two girls fleeing his bedroom and floo-ing back to their houses. "So hufflepuffs or have ravenclaws struck your interests again?" I asked and began making us coffee. "I would ask you the same thing but your taste for gryffindors seems to remain and by the second stripe of gold you've got yourself a quidditch captain." Amos said and when I looked up from making coffee I saw his neck- well no. I saw bruises.

"I thought you tolerated James Potter, not find him so hot you shag him." Amos said. "We didn't shag I just stole his sweater." I said and got two cups from the cabinet. "Well you could be lying to me." I heard him say from behind me. "For Merlin's sake, you see my neck- no marks." I turned around to show him.

"Make up." He said with a smirk and I laughed. "Your making fun of me because you got laid and I didn't, real mature Amos." I said and poured his cup of coffee. He only nodded and laughed as I walked into my room. I tripped over my school trunk. "Well that was graceful." I heard a feminine voice said and I turned around. "Lily!" I screamed and tackled her into a hug.

"Oh my god I was about to owl you!" I said and she underneath me on my bed as I hugged her. "Well I can get used to this view." We heard from doorway to see a shirtless Sirius holding a shirt from his school trunk. "Urg I thought he was Potter's house." Lily groaned and I laughed turning around to face him and I hadn't realized I was straddling her. "Padfoot, don't be such a prat. That's prong's job." I said and Lily laughed before sitting up to hug me again.

And I hugged her back, I had missed the red head girl quite a lot. We'd practically been attached by the hip since first year. "Hey whose quidditch sweater is this?" She asked me and I knew I couldn't said James because it would hurt her. As I opened my mouth to say it was Remus' sweater, Sirius interjected. "It's mine, love." He said and walked over to me. Kissing my cheek and putting his hand on the lower part of my back.