sixty-one

Kabeer POV

I might've went a little too harsh because she hasn't moved from my chest since last night. She was sleeping with arms around me.

I chuckled when she bolted to work early in the morning, knowing that she was shy about the other day.

I was genuinely scared but I remembered the time when I was hurt and she was afraid of touching me. It's exactly the same but I wasn't offended, knowing that she's just trying to be gentle.

Radhi was insecure about her scar, unknowingly. She hasn't changed in front of me since then.

I wanted her to realise it was okay and there was nothing to be insecure about. But, Radhi being Radhi, she got ashamed and avoided me the whole day.

It was funny and cute.

I really got worried when she didn't get home and I was relieved when she called me. She even bought me the flaky things just to make me feel better.

She's always gets guilty even when it's not her fault.

I looked at her, with bite marks along her neck and breasts. I gently pulled up the sheets, covering her since she will be shy about it.

I gently pressed my thumb along her hips because it's definitely gonna hurt. That's how horny both of us were.

"I knew my hips would be broken by now. You animal." She murmured turning around. I laughed and pressed my thumb a little harder.

"Sorry, Jaanu." I said kissing her back and she turned around, looked at me with googly eyes.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"I thought I was horny but boy, you were way hornier. I mean, I don't think I can walk today." She said showing her hips and I laughed loudly, hugging her.

"Have you seen my chest? You were the same too!" I showed my chest that had bite marks everywhere. She blushed and grinned goofily at me.

"You were sucking on me like a vampire and it actually hurts." She said with a straight face pointing at her neck.

I gave her a grin after kissing her neck.

"I just remembered, what happened to my car?" She asked putting her chin on my chest.

"Already taken care off and it will be back Monday." She nodded and stretched her body, making the sheets fall of her.

She quickly covered herself and blushed looking at me. I leaned on the headboard, pulling her to me and she leaned her back on me, holding my hands.

"You remember when I said I know your birthmarks?" She nodded while blushing.

"I found a new one last night." I whispered in her ear and she turned around, raised her eyebrows.

"Here." I whispered pointing her left breast and she blushed furiously.

"You're naughty." she said swatting my hand away and I tickled her, making her fall on her back on the bed.

"You avoided me the whole day because of this and now I'm naughty?" I said tickling her and she laughed loudly, trying to push me off of her.

"Kabeer, stop!" She yelled, panting from laughing. I stopped and laid on her chest, wrapping my arms around her.

"You are going to carry me everywhere today and make me food because I am exhausted." She said poking my cheek.

"On your service, Ma'am." I said kissing her chest and stood up. I pulled her up and she almost stumbled on her feet.

I bite my lips trying to hold my laughter and she pinched me harshly, glaring at me.

I carried her in my arms, walking to the bathroom and she smiled at me poking my cheek.

"I love you. Sorry for what I did yesterday." She said clinging to me and I shrugged because I really didn't mind. I know how she gets.

"I don't mind at all but don't do that again. Don't make me worried." I said giving her a look and she nodded understandingly.

"And I love you too."