forty-four

Radhi POV

"I never knew your butt was comfier than your chest!" Kabeer laid excitedly on his newly discovered pillow which was my ass.

I was lying on my stomach reading a book when he suddenly found out I have a pillow worthy ass.

"You better not make me sleep on my stomach every night just because you want my pillow butt." I warned him and he hovered over me, laying flatly on my back.

"But I still like your chest better and this is good too." He made himself comfy on my back and nuzzled his face near my neck.

"You are squishing me! Move!" I yelled but he didn't budge.

He actually slept while on my back and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

Remember when I said I wanted to yell sometimes when he's clingy?

Well, not anymore.

I love him being clingy to me. Makes me feel loved everyday.

I almost finished reading my book when he rustled in his sleep.

"Remind me to take a nap on your back once in a while. That felt good." He mumbled and rolled over, pulling me with him.

"My back already feels like breaking." I huffed but like always, he manages to make me feel better after.

He gently kissed my cheeks with his eyes closed, pulling me over his chest, massaging my back.

How can I live without him?

He peeled his eyes open while I stared at him, adoringly.

"Oh, I got you something. Something that you actually need and can't argue about." He stood up, brought a big box and put it on the bed.

He laid his head on my lap and glanced at me. I looked at him weirdly.

"What are you looking at? Open the box!" He mumbled and I opened the box.

"Kabeer! Can you stop spending so much!" I shrieked seeing the items inside the box.

It had the latest Iphone, Ipad, Macbook and a freaking 200 dollar apple pen.

"I told you not to argue because it's actually something you need. You've been going around everywhere without a phone, thank god Amy is with you always. And you keep carrying the company laptop everywhere. You need one for yourself." He said sitting up straight. I pulled him back on my lap and pinch his arm and several other places.

"Why do I need an Ipad and a freaking apple pen??"

"That was a splurge. I want you to have it and I already said no arguing." I rolled my eyes but still thanked him for buying me these stuffs.

"I can buy my own phone you know. You didn't need to buy all these." I kept mumbling and opened the Iphone box.

I switched it on and it had Kabeer's picture on the lock screen. The first one I took.

The one that I was soo upset about. I even cried for it.

"How did you even-"

"I collected the pieces of your old phone back and asked my IT guy to restore every picture inside it. You need to back up your phone in your laptop. Let me show you." He said and pulled out the Macbook but instead I threw myself on him, hugging him tightly.

He stumbled back, laughing.

"Thank you so so much. Ugh, I love you so much!" I said kissing him on the lips. He kissed back and smiled goofily.

"But when did you took that picture?"

"The day I knew I love you." I said smiling at the memory.

"You wanna see my pictures? I've been collecting it since the day we got engaged." He opened his phone and there were so many pictures of me.

I gasped looking at the amount of photos.

"You stalker! You've been stalking me!" I shrieked.

"Technically no. I told you it was since we were engaged and I kept this, to show you how beautiful you are, in any angle." He whispered kissing my cheeks.

There were some from the office, at Sakshi's wedding, on our wedding, pictures of me sleeping in weird positions and one particular picture caught my eye.

"What's this?"

"That's you. Right after we made love the first time. And everyday after that." He grinned sheepishly and I blushed.

I wasn't wearing anything but I was covered until my chest, with my mouth slightly open.

I look like that?

"So beautiful." He whispered, kissing my neck. I pushed him away, laughing.

"I'm on my period, so no touchy touchy."

"You are? Why didn't you tell me! I would've brought you something to eat and you let me lay on you?!" He screamed in horror.

"I'm fine, Kabeer. Stop being dramatic." I shook my head at him, smiling.

He stood up, moving the box, took out my fav hot pack and pulled me in for a hug.

"Warm hugs and hot water bag just the way you like it. With the hot hunk you married." He smiled goofily, pulling me gently to him.

I smiled snuggling to him. I looked at his right hand that was still wrapped with the bandage.

"You never told me what happened to your hand. Did you hit someone?" His face changed dramatically. He just stared off coldly, stroking my cheek.

"I went to your house." I looked at him with wide eyes. He did what?

"Why?"

"Because you were fading away. Kinda punched the door. It was their fault. Repeating the same damn thing. Made a few things clear so that they won't bug us anymore. I couldn't see you like that. Putting everything on yourself, when it's never your fault. Let's not talk about it anymore, okay?"he whispered looking at me gently.

The things he do just to make me feel better. I'm fucking blessed.

"Thank you. Thank you for standing up for me." I whispered, leaning on him.

"But please, don't hurt yourself. My heart dropped when I saw you bleeding." I said gently holding his hand.

They way he stood in front of the door, with his cold face and bleeding hand. I was terrified.

"Okay, okay. I won't. Only because of your cute face. Only if you were not on your period, we would've done so many things." He said squishing my face. I laughed looking at his strained face.