twenty-nine

I got back from work excitedly, because Kabeer will be home by dinner!

After the crazy night, I just started my day with excitement. I cooked dinner for us and made dessert for him.

I showered and wore a silk cream coloured slip dress, with my hair down. I walked out of the room and hummed my way to the kitchen.

I froze when I turned around and saw Pooja and Chris sitting on the couch. These duo aren't the best.

"Well, well so happy are we? How are you so happy when you and your husband ruined my life? Especially you! Reporting sexual harassment to the police, ruined my life!" Chris yelled at me and Pooja nonchalantly stared at me.

"I told you to back off and how you got in by the way? You over stepped by placing the posters and there were other girls reported you too. You couldn't keep your dick inside your pants. Technically, not my fault." I said while all the strength I had and praying for Kabeer to reach home fast.

He laughed dryly and in pure hatred.

"This is what she does, ruining people's life. Same like she stole Kabeer from me. I was suppose to be married with him, not your fatass." Pooja yelled dramatically and I just watched these two stupids.

"You, couldn't keep your dick in one place." I pointed at Chris.

"You, are just so insecure of me. I need to blame your mom for that because she's the cause of all of this. It was so pathetic living my dark days and I'm finally happy with my life now but you're walking around like you were with my husband. He doesn't even know you! What am I suppose to do?" I yelled back.

Seriously, I can't take this shit anymore. I can't feel helpless all the time when it's not even my fault.

"Okay, you're talking way too much. Chris, do whatever you wanna do with her. I'll just record it with my phone. Just imagine the headlines." She laughed like a crazy person.

"Really Pooja? I'm your damn cousin. What the fucking hell is wrong with you?" I yelled while Chris twist my arm behind my back and I yelped in pain.

"That's why I hate you! If you weren't my cousin or even alive, I wouldn't have been compared with you for my whole life!" She yelled while crying, and I looked at her sadly.

"It's really not my fault, Pooja. I'll talk to your mom about this. This is not your fault either. You're a great person so please, can you ask Chris to take his hands off me?" I pleaded and I saw her eyes realising whatever she's doing.

"Chris, take your hands off her. I was wrong. I shouldn't have bring you here." She pleaded at Chris and he just huffed.

"What? You guys are reunited now and I need to listen to you? I'm getting my taste on her!" He pushed Pooja away and she fell on the floor, hitting her head.

I yelped when he grabbed my arm tighter.

"I never knew you were this beautiful. I've always seen you on baggy clothes and this, this is quite a sight for my eyes." He whispered lowly and pulled my dress over my knees, gracing his fingers along my thighs and his disgusting lips were on my shoulder.

I shivered, my lips quivered holding my tears.

I gathered all my strength, kicked his knees and he slapped me back in return.

I fell on the floor, holding my cheek. My lips bleed and he pulled my hair vigorously.

He squatted down in front of me.

"You've always been feisty and your husband must've love it." He chuckled like it was a good joke.

"Yeah, he does and fuck you." I kicked on his balls, again for the second time.