fifty-one

Radhi POV

I chuckled seeing Kabeer blush whenever he sees me. We were at the office and he was wearing a full matte black suit with his man bun.

Looking all scary but blushes when he sees me.

I wore a black turtleneck long sleeve top with dark blue skinny jeans and black strap heels. Since last night's action was a little rough, I had to wear a turtleneck.

"Kabeer looks scarier day by day. Thank god I know him. If not, I would've pissed my pants." Amy said looking at him, shaking hands with a client.

"He's still a damn baby." I said smacking the document on her head, laughing.

"Has Anu talked to you? She doesn't talk to any of us too." Amy asked slowly. It's a touchy topic for me since both of us were friends since kids.

I shrugged and checked the document. Amy and Sakshi knows everything that happened and they couldn't believe it themselves.

Hell, even I couldn't move past it.

"This is life, Amy. We just have to accept and move on. I tried so hard to convince myself that it wasn't her that said those things but yeah, it was her." I said closing the document. She nodded understandingly.

"By the way, I need your husband's signature for these." She piled a heck amount of papers. I looked at her dumbly, questioning the amount of papers in front of me.

"It's your husband's fault for looking scary. No one dares to go into his office. Now, it's your responsible." She said patting my shoulder.

I groaned and picked up the papers. With some help, I managed to go to his floor and I grinned at Sarah for letting me in.

"Thank you for your help, Sarah." I said nodding at her. I peaked at Kabeer who was intently looking at his laptop.

His suit was on his chair, leaving him with his black shirt.

He does look scary with his face like that.

"Excuse me, Mr Sharma. I need some help here." I said looking at him and he looked up, smiling. There goes his scary face.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Sharma didn't see you there." He said walking to me, taking the pile of papers.

"Told you, you look scary. Everyone is afraid to come to your office, so they asked me to give it to you." I said sitting on the chair in front of him and he smiled, shaking his head at me.

"Eh, I don't care and I like you better." He said looking at the documents. I put my hand on my chin, looking at him.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He blushes again and fidgeted on his chair. I stood up and sat on his lap, squishing his cute face.

"You're way too cute blushing like this." and he nuzzles his head on my neck, wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't get over what you did to me. You're getting naughtier day by day." He whispered nibbling my ear and I was blushing furiously.

"What? You're shy after what you did? God, I love the naughty you." He said kissing my cheeks and a knock on his door disturbed us.

I quickly jolted standing up.

Sarah peaked in with a grin, informing that the clients are here. He nodded at Sarah asking them to come in.

"Okay then, see you later Mr Sharma." I said nodding at him with a grin and turned around.

He slapped my butt with a lopsided grin and I pinched him back. He yelped dramatically rubbing his arm. I rolled my eyes at him and walked out.