Robin placed his hand on Henry’s shoulder. “While I think your son will be a great addition to my men, I do think it’s not yet time.” 

            Henry sulked as Regina smiled. “Good. Now, are you hungry, Henry?” 

            “No, I’m good.” His stomach rumbled, though, and he clutched it as he grew sheepish. “Okay, maybe I’m a little hungry.” 

            Regina pulled out some money. “Go order something. I don’t want your other mother to give me grief about sending you home hungry.” 

            Henry took the money, crumpling up the bills as she ran toward the counter. The three adults watched him, amused, before Regina turned to Robin. “He didn’t give you any trouble?” 

            “Henry? Of course not!” Robin scoffed. “You and Emma have raised a polite young man.” 

            “Thank you. Though he’s heading into those troublesome teen years.” 

            “Henry will be fine, Regina. He has a good head on his shoulders.” Mary Margaret smiled before adding: “As well as the heart of the truest believer.” 

            Regina scooted over to make room for Robin to sit next to her. He took her hand. “And David, Killian and I will make sure he stays on the right track.” 

            “David and you, yes. I’m not so sure about Hook,” Regina said. 

            Henry returned with his breakfast, sitting down next to his grandmother as he gave Regina back her change. She took it with a smile. “So, Henry, tell me about your lessons.” 

            “They’re amazing. But rather than tell you about them…” He got a sly look in his eyes that put his mother into a defensive mode. “While don’t you come and take some with me?” 

            Regina shook her head. “I’m fine. I’ll leave the archery to Robin and Mary Margaret.” 

            “Come on. It’ll be a lot of fun. And you should know how to fight with something that isn’t your magic. You know, just in case.” 

            She crossed her arms. “I’ll have you know I’m an expert swordswoman. Ask your grandmother.” 

            “She is,” Mary Margaret confirmed. She then turned to Regina. “But maybe some archery lessons wouldn’t be too bad. At the very least, they could be a bonding experience.” 

            Regina glanced between her son and her boyfriend, sighing. “Fine. One lesson.” 

***** 

            One early morning, Regina rose with her son to join him down in the community center where Robin had set up a target practice area since January in Maine was too cold for them do so outside. She looked around. “So there’s nothing breakable nearby?” 

            “No. Frederick and I moved everything before Henry’s first lesson in here.” Robin approached her, smiling. “The only thing you can hurt are the walls. Or the ceiling, like your son.” 

            She looked up at the tiled ceiling. “How did he do that?” 

            “No! Please, not the story,” Henry pleaded, coming to stand next to his mother. 

            “As you wish, Henry.” Robin nodded. But as Regina walked by, he whispered: “I’ll tell you later.” 

            She smiled as Henry handed her a bow. “So, what now?”