"Tf you mean 'my baby' homeboy?" James said to him

"Exactly what the fuck i said that MY baby" He growled

"Bahja who is this" I asked her
We all turned and looked at her. She looked away from us looking guilty.

"Really B this how we rocking now! This may not even be my child and you had me using all my fucking money on you and this damn baby! I dropped out of fucking school to get a full time job just to support you and this child! Yet you got two other niggas in here that think its they child to. Had me thinking we had a good ass relationship but i guess it didnt mean shit to you and now it aint shit to me either." He walked towards the door " Dont call me or nothin untill i can get a Dna test" He growled at her.

Then i nurse stopped him. "Actually i can get you guys a Dna test right now but results come back in about 2 days" She said
We all agreed then went to take the test.

~~~~

After we took the test i went back to Bahja room. I sat in the chair across from the bed and played with Ramiro for a while. I gave him to Bahja and watched as she played with him. I began to get tired. I rested my head on the arm rest and soon dozed off to sleep.
~~~~
I woke up and checked the time it was 3:26. Bahja was sleep and the baby was not in here. I seen 4 missed calls on my phone. Oh Shit! I forgot that Yari was here!

Yari POV
I was sitting in the waiting room with Ray waiting for Chres to come out but he never did. Ray was waiting for Chres because he needed a ride home. It was 1:05am and ive been out here for like 3 hours. I called Chres and got no answer. I decided to just go catch the bus with the change i had in my purse. The last bus comes at 1:30am. I tapped ray and asked him if he wanted to come and he said he would just wait cause he aint wanna walk since its a 10 minute walk to the next bus stop. I gave him a hug and then left.
I reached the bus stop and got on the full bus. Why is it so full at this late? Idk. The bus dropped dropped me off about 5 minutes away from the house so i walked the rest of the way. When i got inside i took a shower and put on some sweat pants with a tank top. I laid on the bed just thinking about my life....

Ray POV

"Uhhh daddy fasterr"She screamed while i thrusted inside of her

"Like that baby" i said sweetly

"Yesss daddy Fuck meeee" She moaned while i grunted in her ear.

"Aughh Ray im bouta comee!"

"Come on then"

Then we both came and she moved the hair out of her face. But it wasnt Star it was...

I was woke up by Chres shaking me. Im still in this damn hospital?

"Yo Ray where Yari at?" he asked

I rubbed my eyes "Oh she caught the bus and walked" I said "And can you drop me home"

"Fuck" He said under his breath " Yea come on"

He took me home and then i laid on the couch. To tired to walk upstairs to my room and eager to finish my dream.

Chres POV

I woke up and it was 12:05. I got up and went to the bathroom inside my bedroom. I took a shower, did my hygiene, then got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Prehia and My Mom and Dad. They didnt see me yet but i overheard their conversation.

"I dont know what your talking about Mom" I heard Prehia say to my Mom.

"You mean to tell you dont know if Chresanto got a girl pregnant when he lives here! And you expect me to believe that bullshit?!" She said raising her voice with my Dad standing by her side.