You stared blankly. The Head Chief quickly explained things to you after seeing your oblivious look.

You felt a bit nostalgic when he handed you Lippe tea leaves. Diana used to love it to the point of obsession.

Ah, I'm feeling down. No time to go down memory lane.

It took a while to figure out the equipment. You were quite proud of yourself.

Lippea tea finally ready! Let's hope Claude likes it or your head would be rolling on the floor.

The chief arranged the tea on the trolley artistically. Adding cutlery and decorative.

You felt it was over-the-top but then again it was for the Emperor.

Crossing your finger, you took pushed the trolley in direction of the Oval Office.

You were kind of giddy. A bit fearful and nervous. Would he like it? You shook off the negative thoughts before they could freeze you.

"I brought you tea. As you told I made it myself!" You proudly announced. You nervously bounced up at him. Be careful not to disturb the contents.

"Hmm." Without looking at you, Claude continued his work.

Your giddiness immediately faded away.

What a killjoy. You deflated, shoulders slumping in disappointment at his dry reaction. It was the first time you made something and he already put a dumper on it.

"Serve it."

Jumping, you did as he said and waited with bated breath. You were bouncing on your heels. A small eager and nervous smile tugged at your lips.

Maybe he would like it so much, he might forgive you and take back his punishment. Chances were slim but hey, a girl can hope.

C'mon! You slowpoke drink it already!

Claude calmly took a sip with a poker face. It felt like ages before he put the cup down.

"It's horrible. And cold." He mercilessly remarked. "Make me another."

Your jaw dropped. Shocked, you spluttered, "It can't be that bad! I followed the instructions precisely. And you could use magic to heat--"

"Should I say it twice?"

Offended beyond words, you could only gape at him. He was already back to his work. His hand moved at lighting speed, scribbling words on paper, his full focus on it.

Claude waved his hand in afterthought as if shooing away a bug. "Get going now."

With a huff, you stood up. Eyes hardening in resolve. "This time for sure, I'll make a fantastic tea!"

You saw a ghost of a smirk on his face when you turned away. You scowled.

Just you wait. I'll make the most delicious tea you'll ever have. And you'd be begging for more.

You nodded to yourself, smirking in confidence.

This time you made sure to run and prepare. Having memorized the previous instructions, you made quick work of it.

You sped walked back and placed the Lippe tea on his table without instructions.

You crossed your arms and stared at him in a challenge.

"Terribly horrible.." Claude commented after taking a single sip. "Another."

No, I won't expect defeat!

You made another and served him only to be ruthlessly rejected again.

"No change."

The third time is a charm, right?