ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 51 - ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀs

Vansh smiled awkwardly while looking around the place

Vansh smiled awkwardly while looking around the place. People cheered for him and he gave a hopeless look to Siddharth who laughed while shooting a video. "I am not cutting the cake," he murmured and got a glare from everyone around. His Papa and Kashvi's Baba were seeing the fun and enjoying every bit of it.

Kashvi was containing her laughter while holding Vamika in her arms as Navya stood beside her and kept laughing at his brother's state. Both mothers were smiling widely while standing on either side of Vansh. Advait held Kainaat with Tamanna and Neil on his side. Rishi and Siddharth were just pointing cameras and capturing everything. "Anshu," his Ma shouted and Vansh gave a lazy look.

"Ma, please don't call me that," he murmured. "Cut the cake," she said again while ignoring him. Vansh sighed and nodded. "Fine, if you all leave me alone later," he said and heard the laughter from around.

"No one is going to leave you alone today, Bhai," Navya said and pressed a smile. He rolled his eyes and shook his head as he bent down and blew the candles. Everyone sang the birthday song in low voice and clapped. Vansh shook his head again and cut the cake. It was fed to everyone around and Vansh sighed with relief that it was over. "Sid," he said while moving close to him. Siddharth raised his eyebrows.

"Don't show this video to anyone," He said with a plain face. Siddharth pressed a smile. "I will think," he said and laughed while looking at Vansh's helpless face. He sighed and nodded.

"By the way," he started again with awkwardness. Siddharth raised his eyebrows. "Uncle and Aunty were saying that you said no to some girl again," he said and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"I mean they say the girl was really nice," he said again and looked at Siddharth. Siddharth sighed and nodded. "Yes, she was nice," he said and nodded. Vansh frowned.

"Then?" he asked. Siddharth shrugged. "I don't know why but I can't just make myself commit to anyone," he said and chuckled. Vansh gritted his jaw and nodded silently. He didn't get himself to ask anything ahead.

"Fine," he said and smiled again. "Also, Siddharth. We can talk about anything that's bothering you or making you happy. No matter who comes into my life it won't change anything between us. I would like to listen to anything like the old-time," he said again. Siddharth smiled genuinely.

"The same goes for you and yes, I will like to go back to that time again too," he said. Vansh smiled and nodded. "Navya is flying soon and I have processed her resignation," Siddharth said and Vansh nodded as he sighed and looked back at Navya talking with Rishi and Kashvi.

"Will you be ok?" he asked again. Vansh moved his gaze to Siddharth again and rolled his eyes. "You think she will leave me alone?" he asked while making a face and Siddharth laughed. "Damn, man, how do you manage with so many women?" he asked with a teasing smile.

Vansh glared at him. "You played with women before and now they are making it even it seems," he said again and contained a smile. Vansh kept glaring at him. "Screw you man," he said and Siddharth laughed.