ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 35 - ʀᴇsᴛʟᴇssɴᴇss

Navya stared blankly into her coffee while sitting in the cafe near her college

Navya stared blankly into her coffee while sitting in the cafe near her college. She had called Kashvi thousands of times already but got no reply. Her call went straight into voicemail every time. She missed Kashvi, she missed Chico, she just missed everything and now her eyes were filled with tears while remembering them. She sniffed and looked out of the glass beside her when the chair in front moved back. She frowned while looking back at the front and sighed while seeing Rishi as she showed her a small smile.

"Still no news about Kashvi Di?" he asked. Navya nodded silently while looking down at her coffee. Rishi sighed and forwarded his hand as he held Navya's. "Advait, Neil, and Sir are trying. We will find her," he said in a low voice. Navya sniffed and shook her head.

"It's been a week, Rishi. I just don't feel like doing anything. I am worried about Kassi Di. I should have stayed back at home but I had college work too," she said and looked at Rishi who smiled at her lowly. "You did everything you could. It's fine. See the bright side," he asked again. Navya looked back at him.

"There must be something," he asked again. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Yes, Bhai has been getting pissed with anything and everyone. He has become the same as what he was used to before at home with Papa around," she said and took a deep sigh before speaking further, "But yes at least he knows now that he actually likes or loves her." Rishi nodded and gave her an assuring smile.

"It's strange, Rishi," she said again after waiting for a few moments. He raised his eyebrows. "I didn't even tell this to Randhir but I tell everything to you," she said. Rishi felt something twitching inside him. He narrowed his eyes at her.

"Who is Randhir?" He asked. Navya chuckled sheepishly. "Oh, I haven't told you about him. I told Kassi Di," she said and sighed.

"Well, we are together... sort of," she said again. Rishi moved his hand back that was holding her. He nodded while feeling a little hurt. Navya could see the slight change in his expressions as he looked down at the table. "Don't you have any girlfriend?" she asked. Rishi shook his head absent-mindedly.

"Was thinking of asking someone out. I like her but now I am having a second thought," he said and looked at Navya to give her a smile. Navya crooked her eyebrows. "Why?" she asked. Rishi sighed and nodded.

"I don't want to force my opinions on her when she doesn't feel the same. I will be happy being friends with her I feel," he said and smiled at her. Navya frowned. "So you will see her getting married to someone else?" she asked. Rishi chuckled and shook his head.

"If she doesn't feel anything for me then what's the point? It will hurt me, more, to not have her around," he said. Navya kept watching him for a few moments before speaking again, "But how would she know if you don't tell her?" Rishi smiled.

"If she would have liked me then she wouldn't have married someone else," he said. Navya sighed and nodded. "Your logic is right but I think you should let her know so you won't have any regrets later," she said again. Rishi nodded.