ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 12 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Vansh glared at Kashvi as his eyes moved from her head to her toes

Vansh glared at Kashvi as his eyes moved from her head to her toes. She smiled as always while being unbothered by his attitude. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He asked and she shrugged.

She wore a platted skirt along with a baggy sweatshirt. She paired it up with a pair of white sneakers. Her hairs were loose and wavy. She didn't put on the makeup as she didn't have much knowledge about it. Tamanna helped her to get ready most of the time and today she wasn't around. Navya was away too and took Chico with her as she was going to be late again.

"I am comfortable in this and I am not sacrificing it over anything now. The last time I did I paid a huge price. I'm still doing it and I know nothing could be worse now but I don't want to do it," she said while adjusting a bag around her neck that was filled with all the necessary things and mainly her water bottle.

"Do what?" Vansh asked while stuffing his hands into his pants pocket as he glared at her in frustration.

"Go to your fancy restaurants," she said again. He gritted his teeth while feeling even more irritated as he added further, "Then? Do you want me to come to roadside Dhaba?" She chuckled and shook her head negatively.

"There is a middle thing too," she said and he raised his hand to rub his temple.

"I asked Navya to arrange something for you for a reason," he said through gritted teeth while giving her a sharp glare. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, she gave me a beautiful red dress that hugged my body pretty well. So much so that it even showed my tiny bump," Kashvi said and pointed a finger at her stomach. "I wasn't comfortable while flaunting my belly," she said again and eyed him.

He was as always decked up in a white shirt and black pants. His black waistcoat rested on his shirt while a blazer stayed in his hand. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up like always and showed his leather watch as a beautiful multilayered beaded bracelet stayed before it that held an 'om' letter in Sanskrit. She stared at it for a few moments and moved her gaze back to his annoyed face.

"Wear something casual for once. You look too formal always," She said and shrugged before adding ahead, "I don't like it." Vansh raised his eyebrows with irritation.

"Do I care?" He asked.

"No, you don't have to and I won't care too," she said and added further, "I was just trying to convey this." He gritted his teeth again.

"Just like how you don't like me telling you about your choice of clothes or anything for that matter. I don't like it too," she said and shrugged one more time before adding further, "You follow your rules and I will follow mine."

He kept giving her a glare that she was least bothered by. "What month is it?" He asked out of nowhere. She narrowed down her eyes at him. "Seventh," she said and he sighed in frustration.

"Your pregnancy month," he said and she gave him an O-face. "Second is almost over," she said.

"I don't think that bump is that large anyway," he said while being stubborn. She sighed and shook her head. "Large or not. I don't want to go with what you say. I will wear and do what I feel comfortable in. It's your choice whether you still want to come with me or not. I won't change myself for anyone," she said again while looking back in his deadly eyes fearlessly.