ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 39 - ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

Vansh packed his bags and sighed deeply

Vansh packed his bags and sighed deeply. He moved his gaze out of the window of at the vast sea that was visible from the window of his room looked beautiful. Maybe he was falling in love with it and thus this city. Though the exact reason was unknown he knew he will be coming here often now.

Though he couldn't find Kashvi this time he refused to accept defeat. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his pants as he kept staring out. Advait knocked on his door and got in as the door was open.

"Ready to leave, boss?" Advait asked and Vansh looked back with a glare. "I mean you are decked up not in just shirt and pants but a waistcoat and I see blazer too. So of course, I got that feeling," Advait said again in his defence. Vansh sighed and shook his head.

"I need to go straight to the office from the airport," he said. "What?" Advait gave him an are you serious look and he nodded.

"Something came up. Siddharth handled for a week while I was here but now he says that client is putting their conditions after conditions. I need to see what are those," he said. Advait nodded. "I need to start again too," he said.

"I will come back time to time until I find her but Siddharth has asked someone to keep a check. They will contact if they get anything," he said again and Advait nodded.

"My family is here too and they will let us know as well," Advait said. Vansh nodded and took a deep breath as he looked out of the window again. "Now I know why Kashvi loves being with the sea," he said and chuckled. Advait smiled.

"I share the same thoughts as her," Advait said. Vansh chuckled and shook his head. "So should we?" Vansh asked again. Advait nodded as they moved their baggage out of the room to get to the airport.

Navya waited for Randhir to join her in the restaurant near her office building. She was already irritated as he was half an hour late. She gritted her teeth while looking around and Randhir made his entry just in time when she was getting up from her seat to get out.

She glared at him and he apologetically held his ears. "Sorry, baby. The traffic was too much," he said while getting seated before her. She sighed. "That's your everyday reason. At least be creative, Rishi," she said. Randhir gritted his teeth and pressed a smile.

"Randhir," he said while correcting her. Navya widened her eyes and bit her tongue. "Sorry," she said. Randhir shook his head slightly.

"What is your relationship with him?" He asked. Navya crooked her eyebrows. "Excuse me?" She asked and closed the menu card that she was opening. Randhir shrugged.

"I mean you are clicking his pictures and displaying them to the world, you know his likes and dislikes, you get jealous when he talks with others and now you are even calling me with his name," he said and chuckled. Navya gritted his teeth tighter as she looked at him with annoyance.

"Randhir, I was here to sort out a few things I feel we should work on. I wanted to try out and see if this is working for both of us," She said while feeling hurt by his words.