ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 21 - ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴍɪɴᴅ

Kashvi sat on the couch while making an unpleasing face

Kashvi sat on the couch while making an unpleasing face. Vansh was engrossed with typing in the laptop while Chico slept near him. Kashvi frowned while eyeing Chico but that little thing was snoring loudly. She finally sighed when she didn't get attention from either of them and moved her gaze away. She looked outside from the giant glass window that was behind her while giving a view of the spacious balcony. The weather was sunny today as the slight rise in temperature was evident. That made her even more furious and irritated for reasons unknown to her.

She looked back at Vansh with even more frustration but his eyes were glued to the screen as he looked so engrossed while reading something. "Sarita Ma" she shouted all of sudden while making Vansh as well as Chico jump at their places.

Chico started barking loudly while Vansh gave her a glare of irritation. She rolled her eyes and looked aside when Sarita Ma came rushing towards her. "What's wrong?" She asked. Kashvi sighed and shook her head slightly.

"I am feeling like throwing up," She said and made a disgusted face. Sarita Ma sighed and nodded. "Can't you just give me something?" Kashvi asked again.

Sarita Ma smiled slightly and shook her head negatively. "Get used to this feeling once in a while. I will make something for you but I don't think it will go away this easily," she said and moved back to the kitchen while leaving Kashvi with a frown.

She looked at Vansh who was back while looking into his laptop. She gritted her teeth. "Do something," she shouted yet again while making Chico jumped again. He barked at Kashvi. This time loudly.

Kashvi gave him an irritated look. "Shut up, you traitor, you left me and now you are accompanying this man who used to humiliate you?" She shouted again at him. Chico barked even louder this time. Vansh sighed as he rested on the backrest of the couch and looked at Kashvi while taking out his specs.

He rubbed his eyes and raised his eyebrows at Kashvi. "What's with you?" He asked with a plain voice. Kashvi looked at him furiously.

"Are you seriously asking me that even when you heard me clearly?" She shouted again. Vansh sighed further with frustration and rested his head back as he started rubbing his temples. "Don't shout," he said through gritted teeth and looked at her again. She raised her eyebrows at the tune of his voice.

Vansh adjusted his posture and pressed a smile. "You might feel even sicker. I was just being considerate," he said. Kashvi pressed a smile back and nodded.

"How sweet of you," she said and rolled her eyes as she moved her gaze away. Vansh shook his head and shut the lid of his laptop. "What do you want me to do?" He asked but got no reply. He looked at her hopelessly and moved his gaze to Chico who was sitting beside him and scratching the side of his face, not bothered by anything happening around.

Kashvi suddenly turned her head with her eyes ever so wide and got up from her seat as she ran towards the kitchen. Vansh was taken aback by that sudden move but he just put his laptop aside and followed her direction.