ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 5 - ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ

"What?" Vansh's shocking expressions echoed in the room and made Navya frown

"What?" Vansh's shocking expressions echoed in the room and made Navya frown. "Aren't you happy seeing me after all those years?" She asked. Vansh sighed and put his shock aside for that moment.

"Of course I am happy, kiddo," he said and her frown deepened. She raised her hand and hit him hard on arm. He winced. "Navya," he shouted in frustration.

"Don't call me kiddo. I have grown up now and you missed that part of my life," she said while being furious. He crooked his eyebrows and rubbed his arm. "What part?" He asked. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms on her chest.

"The part where I moved past being your kiddo," she shouted but her eyes fell back on the girl standing consciously without making any noise as her adopted son roamed the place as he belonged there.

"Right, that pug. He is so cute," she said again while making a new turn. Vansh sighed knowing her ways and shook his head with disappointment.

"Is he yours?" She asked again as she moved towards Kashvi while getting excited and clapping her hands together.

Kashvi nodded awkwardly. Navya's face brightened as she looked at Chico. "What's his name?" She asked again. "Chico," Kashvi said in a low voice and along with a smile making Navya excited further.

"That's such a cute name for a cute little guy," she said and bent towards Chico as she caressed him. Vansh and Kashvi exchanged an awkward look before moving their gazes away. Navya got straight again and faced Kashvi one more time.

"Hi," she said and extended her hand towards her as a wide smile played on her lips. "I'm Navya and I'm Bhai's sister," she said and Kashvi chuckled. Vansh rolled his eyes and hit Navya on the head. She frowned and looked back at him with irritation.

"Bhai's sister? That's how you introduce yourself to people?" He asked with annoyance.

"Oh, sorry, Bhai. That's why I am here. To learn the mannerism from you so I could fit into Queen's court," she said dramatically while making Kashvi smile further. She was holding back her laugher so hard. Vansh looked back at Kashvi with irritation and moved his gaze back to Navya who pressed a smile at him.

"Why are you here?" He asked again. Navya sighed and shook her head. "Pa and Ma wanted to send me to London to study further," she said with a shrug. Vansh narrowed down his eyes at her.

"So?" He asked. Navya glared at him. "So I don't want to," she said with irritation. "Why not?" He asked again.

Navya sighed. "You know I am not like you. I am not good at anything let alone studies. Books make me frustrated," she said and folded her arms over her chest furiously. Vansh sighed.

"So? You are not going to study?" He asked. She looked back at him. "I'm in the last year of my graduation, Bhai. You cut the ties with our parents and in the process, you forgot about me as well. Thought I kept filling you with my life but I forgot to mention studies as it's my least favorite topic. You missed everything but I'm reminding you again," she said.