ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 46 - ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ

Vansh and Rishi sat on one side while Kashvi and Navya took the seat in front of them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vansh and Rishi sat on one side while Kashvi and Navya took the seat in front of them. Chico kept snoring beside Kashvi as the game of dumb charades was in full swing. Rishi stood in front of Vansh as he gestured the movie to Vansh. Vansh kept staring at him without any emotions. Kashvi and Navya exchanged a hopeless look as poor Rishi kept trying his best. Vansh sighed and spoke finally, "Kati Patang?" Rishi gave a touched face to him while Kashvi and Navya made an impressive face.

"Wah, Bhai, you learned to watch movies and those too from the old era of Bollywood," Navya said while clapping her hands together. Rishi and Kashvi let out a laugh. Vansh rolled his eyes. "If someone is taking over my room and starts playing those movies on my laptop after snatching it then, of course, I have no choice but to watch them," he said and pressed a smile at Kashvi. She rolled her eyes.

"Aww, you two are cute. Goals," Navya said and got a glare from both sides. Rishi just chuckled and shook his head. "But I guess, Navya, Rishi, and Vansh are on another level," Kashvi said teasingly. Navya put on a playful smile and nodded along.

"True, they get each other more than anyone here," she said dramatically. Rishi scratched the back of his head while Vansh kept watching his two girls hopelessly. "Are you two done?" he asked and Kashvi, Navya rolled their eyes. Vansh got up from his seat and looked into his watch.

"Let's take a stroll," He said looking at Navya. She frowned and looked at Kashvi who made a face. "I am so tired. I am going to sleep," she said and caressed Chico. Navya made a pout and looked at Rishi who showed his mobile screen. "Need to call Mom," he said and rushed to the balcony.

Navya looked at Vansh again who pressed a smile back. "Get up," he said. Navya sighed and got up from her seat. She took her jacket and got into her shoes as she waved at Kashvi. She smiled and waved back. Navya turned and got out. Kashvi looked at Vansh who nodded at her and walked out behind Navya.

"Why is it so cold here?" Navya whined while rubbing her arms. Vansh had his hands stuffed into the pocket of trousers as he walked beside her. "Because it's forest, dumbo," He said and got a glare from Navya.

"Don't call me that," she said through gritted teeth. Vansh shrugged and spoke again, "Then? If you are going to act dumb then we should call you the same," he said. Navya kept gritting her teeth and stopped walking in the middle. Vansh looked back at her and raised his eyebrows as she kept frowning at him.

"What?" he asked. Navya looked aside. "I hate you and I don't want to go anywhere with you," she shouted. Vansh sighed and faced her completely. "I hate you too but what can we do now? It is what it is," he said while glaring at her. Navya rolled her eyes kept watching aside.

"Come," he said and started walking. Navya glared at his back and started walking fast while fuming. She caught his speed in no time and was beside him. A few moments went by in silence and Vansh walked off the pavement to get seated on one of the stairs that lead down somewhere. It was dark mostly but the lights put around were keeping the place bright. Navya went ahead and sat beside Vansh.

Tʜᴀᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ Oғ Fᴀᴛᴇ ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें