ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 26 - ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs

Rishi waited for Navya down to Vansh's apartment as his nervous gaze kept roaming around the place in fear if Vansh spots him

Rishi waited for Navya down to Vansh's apartment as his nervous gaze kept roaming around the place in fear if Vansh spots him. He refused to take his helmet off while thinking that might help him from getting unnoticed by Vansh.

Navya joined him as soon and narrowed her eyes down at his state. "What are you doing?" She asked. Rishi sighed and shook his head while still looking around.

"Hop on," he said and handed her one helmet. Navya contained her laugher while looking at him. "Are you scared that Bhai might spot us?" She asked. Rishi gave her an irritated gaze.

"Just get on," he shouted in frustration. Navya nodded fast and put on the helmet. She adjusted her backpack and held his shoulders as she got on the backseat of his bike.

Rishi started the bike and raised the accelerator as they got on the road. There were a few places they needed to visit today to complete the project for Navya.

The first stop for today was Qutub Minar. Navya jumped from the bike excitedly and stood beside Rishi with the widest smile on her face. "I will park the bike and join you," he said. She nodded and ran towards the ticket counter.

Rishi adjusted his backpack while looking around the place as they entered the premises of Qutub Minar. A smile formed on his lips as he looked at the childish girl that was running around while holding her camera and stand. He chuckled and shook his head slightly.

"Navya," he called and walked up to her when she stopped to give him an annoyed expression. "What, Rishi?" She asked and moved her gaze in the surrounding.

Rishi chuckled again. "You are just going to run around. If this continues then how are we supposed to get done today?" He asked. Navya rolled her eyes and looked at him in irritation.

"Thanks for your sweet words of advice but tell me what you see around?" She asked while moving her hands in the air dramatically. Rishi narrowed his eyes down and looked around.

He shrugged while looking back at her. "Monument," he said with confusion visible on his face. Navya sighed and gave him a hopeless look. Rishi just shrugged again and put on an awkward smile while not understanding what he was supposed to say.

"There is a lot of crowd," Navya said in frustration. Rishi made an O-face and nodded. "So? Did you expect that your brother booked the whole place for you?" Rishi asked and chuckled. Navya glared at him to which he made an apologetic face.

"How the heck am I going to picture anything?" She asked again and threw her hands in the air. Rishi smiled lightly and took a deep breath. "Hmm..."

He looked back at Navya and she raised her eyebrows in questioning. "Maybe that's the challenge you should overcome and prove yourself to be the best," he said. Navya just watched him with a frown.

Rishi raised his eyebrows and she sighed. She shook her head slightly and looked around the crowded place. Doubts about her abilities filled her mind. "Will I be able to do this?" She murmured with nervousness.