ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 28 - sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇғғᴏʀᴛs

Kashvi got ready in vintage thick knitting black harem pants and paired them with a black baggy t-shirt

Kashvi got ready in vintage thick knitting black harem pants and paired them with a black baggy t-shirt. She put on a long black neckpiece. She braided her hair to one side and took her bag after getting into flat shoes. She looked around to see Chico but he was nowhere to be seen.

She took a deep breath and made her way out of the room to get to her work. She ignored the door that was half-open in front and made her way down to get some food as she hasn't eaten anything since dinner last night. She made her way towards the dining space and got seated in one of the chairs. She took a deep breath and looked around for Chico again. Sarita Ma came with plates of fruits and Poha that she loved. "Ma, where is Chico?" she asked.

Sarita Ma put the plates before her and got back. "He went for a walk with Navya," she said. Kashvi sighed and nodded as she took the spoons and dug into Poha. "Is anything the matter? Aren't you feeling well, Kashvi?" Sarita Ma asked. Kashvi shook her head slightly and showed her a small smile.

"I am doing good. Don't worry," she said. Sarita Ma still didn't look convinced. "You have been silent for some days now," she said and added, "You didn't even show me your reports after coming back from the hospital the other day." Kashvi nodded.

"Everything is well," she said and pressed a smile again. "I forgot to show it. I will once I am back from work today," she said. Sarita Ma sighed and looked up at the stairs to see Vansh proceeding down. She made her way inside the kitchen again to get his plates ready. Kashvi started stuffing her food into her mouth to get away as soon as she could. Vansh took his seat in front of her.

"Ease down," he said and held her spoon. Kashvi kept chewing her food but didn't look at him. She gave his hand a small jerk but didn't say another word. Vansh sighed while taking his hand back.

"Did I do anything?" he asked. Kashvi shook her head and looked at him again. "Nothing," she said and showed him a small smile.

"Are you not feeling well? You didn't even talk anything when we went for the checkup yesterday," he asked again. Kashvi shook her head again. "I am fine, Vansh," she said and smiled a little. Vansh looked at Sarita Ma with concern and her face was the same. Kashvi got back to eat her food again by keeping her head low.

"Kashvi," he called again. Kashvi sighed and looked up at him with a questioning face. "Talk to me," he said. She smiled and adjusted in her seat.

"Do you talk to me about anything? Why would I?" she asked. Vansh's face held confusion as he looked at her. "I have nothing..." he was saying but Kashvi stopped him.

"You didn't tell me what happened with you and Siddharth," she said. Vansh sighed and looked aside while not able to meet her gaze. "Nothing happened. I talked to him and it's fine," he said. Kashvi chuckled and looked at Sarita Ma.

"He fought with him and Siddharth's sister too," She said and looked at Vansh again, "He fought with his people for someone like me who holds no worth in his life."