ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 27 - ᴛᴜʀᴍᴏɪʟ

Kashvi took her bags and got out of the room with Chico following her

Kashvi took her bags and got out of the room with Chico following her. She crooked her eyebrows and peeked inside the slightly opened door of the room across. She could see Vansh walking around the room inside but was in thought if she could go ahead and ask him anything.

It wasn't usual for him to stay back until this late in the morning. She bit her lower lip in thoughts when Chico did the work and rushed inside Vansh's room by pushing the door further. Kashvi gasped but before she could stop him, he was already inside and sniffing around his room. Vansh stopped in the middle and stared at him to see what he was exactly doing.

Kashvi rushed behind him inside the room. "Chico, come out," she shouted but Chico had no effect as he continued doing what he was doing. "Chico," Kashvi shouted again.

"Let him be," Vansh said while stuffing his hands into the pocket of his pants and looked at Kashvi. "Are you going anywhere?" He asked. Kashvi nodded.

"Yes, to work," she said and smiled awkwardly. Vansh nodded. "In that paint again?" He asked. She chuckled and nodded.

"Don't stay for longer as you feel nauseous," he said. A small smile formed on Kashvi's face and Vansh looked around with awkwardness. "Yes, I will come back quickly and do whatever work is left at home," she said and added, "I just need to check the walls."

"I will drop you," he said. Kashvi nodded with a smile. "Okay," She said with a shrug and looked at Chico.

She sighed and moved her gaze back to Vansh. "Umm... Vansh," she called again with unsurety.

Vansh looked at her and raised his eyebrows. "Are you fine?" She asked. Vansh sighed and nodded. "Yeah!" He said.

Kashvi kept watching him for a few moments as he kept moving his head around. "You can tell me. You hear my nonsense always," she said again. Vansh sighed and looked at her again.

"It's nothing. Really," he said in a low voice. Kashvi nodded with a sigh. "Are you nervous to meet your best friend?" She asked. Vansh kept holding his gaze down without saying a word. Kashvi smiled.

"He is your friend of years. I am sure he cares for you as much as you do. What he tried to do was maybe out of his love for his sister. He was wrong and maybe he realized it later," Kashvi said and added, "Just hear him out at least." Vansh looked at her with a plain gaze.

"He was going to hurt you, Kashvi. I agree he changed his ways later because he generated some feelings for you but his intentions weren't pure and still, you want me to forgive him?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. Kashvi smiled a little and took a deep breath.

"I wouldn't have but his relationship with you means something to you. I am nothing but someone who has forced her ways into your life. So don't ruin what's permanent for someone who doesn't hold any worth in your life," she said. Vansh gritted his teeth as he kept watching her.