ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 30 - ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴏғ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Kashvi eyed Navya while sitting before her in Navya's room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kashvi eyed Navya while sitting before her in Navya's room. She was busy while looking into the laptop as Chico kept chewing a milk bone. "Navya," Kashvi finally called her after thinking for some time.

Navya raised her eyebrows and looked up at her. Kashvi cleared her throat and adjusted in her seat. "You never speak about your mother," she said. The look on Navya's face changed drastically. Kashvi felt worst while looking at the expressions on her face.

"I mean I miss my parents so much. I call them daily. It's another thing that they never pick up but I still try," Kashvi said again and sighed. Navya looked down at her hands as her eyes started clouding with tears. "Navya?" Kashvi called in a low voice as she kept her hand over Navya's.

She sniffed and looked up. Her eyes were holding flood of tears into them those moved down through her cheek. Kashvi felt worst than before. She moved and held her in her embrace. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked this," she said in a low voice as Navya kept sobbing.

"It's not your fault," she said and sobbed again. "I miss... Miss her so much," she said again and sniffed while pulling back. Kashvi wiped her tears. Navya took a brief pause while containing her emotions.

She looked up again as her gaze moved past and she widened her eyes. She looked down immediately and wiped her tears. "Navya, what's wrong?" Vansh came inside with a worried face. Kashvi looked up at him and back at Navya who kept wiping her face.

Kashvi sighed and thought of clearing the things. "Vansh, I..." She was saying but Navya cut her. "I was telling her about Ma and started crying as I missed her," Navya said and chuckled to hide her tears. Vansh sighed and got seated beside her as he wrapped his arms around her. Navya smiled and sniffed again.

"Our Ma is just like any other Ma. She loves us a lot but she sides Dad a little more. She used to make so many of my favorite dishes," Navya said again and chuckled sadly before adding ahead, "But I feel bad now. I used to fight with her every day. Even now I don't pick her calls. I keep getting irritated at her care."

"I guess I was just taking out Dad's anger on her but then she irritates me too. She just never takes my side. What am I supposed to do?" She asked again with irritation. Kashvi sighed and looked at Vansh. He gestured to her through his eyes that she will be fine. Kashvi nodded lightly and looked at Navya again.

"I miss her so much, Bhai," Navya shouted again. Kashvi thought of this as the best opportunity to talk about the woman she met and confirming it once and for all. She adjusted in her seat uncomfortably.

"Umm..." She started. Vansh and Navya looked at her with questioning faces. Kashvi cleared her throat and took a deep breath as she started speaking ahead, "I... I guess I met her." Vansh raised his eyebrows as Navya just kept watching her for a few moments.

"You met Ma?" Navya asked excitedly. Kashvi smiled uncomfortably and nodded as she spoke again, "I met someone. She said she is Vansh's mother and was asking about my health. She said she will send some food items and that I shouldn't tell him about it. But it was making me uncomfortable so I just thought of asking you but then you started crying. I am sorry." She finished in one breath and kept watching those two siblings with a crying face while feeling bad about the whole thing.

Tʜᴀᴛ Nɪɢʜᴛ Oғ Fᴀᴛᴇ ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें