ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 3 - ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Vansh walked inside the living room just to get greeted by Siddharth who looked furious

Vansh walked inside the living room just to get greeted by Siddharth who looked furious. He sighed knowing what was coming next but he was least bothered by it. All he had on his mind was the girl who he had impregnated and the blackmail that was followed. It wasn't new as he barely cared for others. Siddharth raised his eyebrows in questioning. Vansh sighed tiredly and made his way towards his friend.

He rubbed his templed while stopping in front of him and shook his head. "I will handle this. Don't worry," He said with boredom. Siddharth gave him a look of disbelief. "And how will you do that? Will you forcefully make her abort that child? Or will you throw money on her face as you do with others?"

"She won't stop at just money," Vansh murmured while being in his own thoughts. Siddharth let out a chuckle this time and shook his head in disappointment.

"You won't change, Vansh," He said and gritted his teeth further, "I thought you actually loved Oorvi. I thought you are changing your ways for her sake but you were the same all along." Vansh sighed again as he looked back at Siddharth who looked hurt by his actions and words.

"Listen, Sid, I was willing to change my ways this time," Vansh spoke further and added, "I am speaking the truth." Siddharth laughed.

"And you still slept with her?" he demanded further. Vansh looked irritated by now. "That happened a few weeks back," he said in frustration and added, "How am I responsible that you guys wanted me to marry Oorvi in just a few weeks of her stupid proposal?"

"Vansh," Siddharth said with a glare. Vansh sighed and rubbed his temples again as he closed his eyes momentarily to contain his building anger. "Look, I am sorry but I am human too and I can't possibly change overnight," He said while calming this time.

"I didn't even know what I felt for Oorvi before anything happened," He said again and added further, "And I wasn't committed to her when I slept with that girl."

"Understood," Siddharth said while nodding his head, "I understood that you won't fall for anyone in this life at least and everything is just a mere joke for you. Nothing but money matters."

"I pity this girl who doesn't know what she is getting herself into. If I was her then I would have kept quiet and handled that child on my own," Siddharth said with anger and continued further, "That would have been much better than taking help from a ruthless person like you." Vansh gritted his teeth and looked up at Siddharth. He wasn't someone to take insults from people but for Siddharth's sake, he stayed quiet no matter how much he was boiling from within.

"I understand your anger but you are crossing limits now," He said calmly. Siddharth started laughing while shaking his head, "I am speaking the truth."

"Never once, Vansh, you bothered to ask about Oorvi since yesterday or even tried to contact her," He said further. Vansh sighed again in irritation. Everything was making him even more frustrated. "I am already in the deep shit and you want me to ask about her?" He said while raising his voice a little.