ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 10 - ᴄᴏɴᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇss

Vansh gritted his teeth and glared at Advait as he smiled widely at him

Vansh gritted his teeth and glared at Advait as he smiled widely at him. He got out of the elevator and faced Vansh. "Well, hi. We have met before," He said. Vansh stayed the same while facing the closed door of the elevator. "Here for?" he asked and tilted his head to look at Advait. He smiled again.

"Umm... I was thinking of checking on Kashvi," He said. Vansh chuckled and faced him. "She might be going for work as well. There wasn't any need to stop at my place as I am not going to eat her," He said in the rudest way. Advait's smiled stayed intact as he shook his head in his defense.

"Of course not. Sorry for bothering," he said. Vansh sighed and stuffed his hand into the pocket of his pants while his bag rested in his other hand. "But I have gotten a contract with your company. Your partner Siddharth Rai wants to renovate his cabin, cafeteria, and a few more places. So we might be meeting more often," Advait said again with a wide smile. Vansh chuckled sarcastically and nodded.

"Well, good for you but I don't think there is any need for me to meet you," He said and pressed a smile. He pressed took out his hand out again and looked into his watch. "Anyway, I am running late," He said again and pressed the elevator button. He got as soon. Advait stayed the same until he was out of the view and let out a deep sigh.

"That man is scary," he murmured and turned around while making his way into the house to meet Kashvi.

Kashvi glared at Advait while sitting on the couch. He kept smiling widely as his astonished gaze moved around the house. "Damn, who did interior here? It looks so rich," He said and looked back at Kashvi. She rolled her eyes. "Why are you here?" she asked making him frown.

"To check on my best friend. I wanted to know if you are bruised," He said and chuckled. Kashvi rolled her eyes again when Chico ran to Advait while wagging his circular tail. Advait smiled and got on his knees to greet him. "Hey, Chics," he said and Kashvi made a face.

"He is not your girlfriend," She said and he laughed while getting up along with Chico and putting him beside him on the couch. "By the way, I got a call from Aditya. Your parents are well but furious," he said. Kashvi widened her eyes.

"Did they tell anything to Aditya?" she asked. Advait shook his head slightly. "Nope, not a thing. Don't worry," He said and gave her an assured smile. She let out a sigh of relief.

"That dickhead was asking me about what happened but I have kept him shut for now," He said and shrugged. He narrowed down his eyes further at her. "Are you planning to keep it a secret forever?" he asked. She sighed and shook her head negatively.

"No, but I am not ready to shout out about it as well," She said and moved her hand over her stomach. He sighed but smiled anyway. "How did the checkup go? Is everything fine?" He asked and she smiled along with a nod.

Advait chuckled and ruffled her hair. "You look better now," He said and she nodded again.

"I am fine now. I won't say I like it here but it's okay," She said and chuckled awkwardly while looking down. "Is he nice with you? He scares me. I don't know how are you coping with it," He said and she laughed.