ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 29 - ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪɴɢ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇs

The cake was cut and fed to everyone

The cake was cut and fed to everyone. Navya made sure to capture all the moments in her camera. Kashvi made her way to Navya and fed her the biggest bite. "Kassi Di," she shouted with cake still being in her mouth. Vansh gave her a disgusted look to which she smiled widely in the same state while making him even more annoyed.

"So Kashvi Deshmukh finally entered her late 20s phase by turning 28," Tamanna shouted. "Yes and my oldie Bhai will turn 30 this year," Navya said while getting a glare from Vansh.

"Adu as well," Neil said and made a dramatic face. Advait glared at him and smirked after some time, "I will be 31."

"Then how are you two friends?" Navya asked. Rishi was the only person who was sitting quietly in a chair nearby. Advait smiled at Navya and looked at Kashvi.

"Actually, my brother and she were in the same class and that's how we got to know each other and ended up being best of friends," he said and Kashvi chuckled.

Vansh raised his eyebrows in surprise while Neil and Tamanna had the same expressions. "That's so unusual kinda friendship," Neil said with a chuckle and took a bit on the piece of pizza. Kashvi smiled and nodded.

"Won't you have pizza?" Tamanna asked and Kashvi shook her head. "No, I had so much at home that now I feel like everything might come out," she said while making a face.

Navya frowned, "You guys partied without me?" Vansh sighed. "Yes, you weren't there and that was the biggest reason to party," he said and got a glare from Navya in no time. Others laughed.

Neil's eyes were passed in the corner at Rishi and he narrowed his eyes down at him. "We know nothing about you dude," he called out and added, "Come and have pizza. Vansh won't eat you." Others laughed again while Navya and Vansh sighed. Rishi gave him an awkward smile and shook his head.

"Have some, Rishi," Vansh said with a plain face. Rishi smiled and got up from his seat to get a piece of pizza.

"Mr. Shekhawat, you are not my employee outside the office premises so no need to feel awkward around me," he said. Rishi smiled and nodded.

Rest smiled at his awkwardness. "So where are you from?" Advait asked again.

"Mumbai, like Kassi Di and you," Navya said. Vansh kept his plain face while Advait and Kashvi's face brightened. "Really?" Kashvi shouted in excitement while others glared at her.

"Girl, you are preggy," Tamanna said. Kashvi rolled her eyes. "Don't you start now? That doctor is already eating my head with so many demands. Don't sleep on stomach, don't wear heels, don't eat this, don't eat that, walk slowly, don't bend, and whatnot," she said with irritation. Others chuckled as Kashvi eyed Vansh.

"Others are doing just fine," she murmured while glaring at him. Vansh glared back at her. Others just contained their smiles.

Vansh ignored her while a small smile formed on Kashvi's face. Advait just thought of diverting the topic for good. "Where in Mumbai?" Advait asked Rishi.