ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 8 - ғᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ

Vansh knocked on the door and pushed it slightly when he got the permission

Vansh knocked on the door and pushed it slightly when he got the permission. He peeked through the creek as Navya raised her eyebrows at him. He smiled and pushed the door further while making his way inside and closed it behind. Navya kept glaring at him suspiciously while unpacking her bags. Vansh let himself fall on the bed and tilted his head to look at her.

She was looking confused while staring at him. He rolled on the side and rested his head on one hand as he smiled at her again. "What do you want, Bhai?" She asked and he frowned. 

"Can't I come to meet my little sister?" He asked defensively and Navya showed her widest smile to him as she shook her head negatively. "No. If you so wanted to see me then you would have shown the efforts before," She shouted furiously and he sighed while getting up and sitting straight.

"Alright. I was irresponsible," He said and looked at her again through the edge of his eyes. She raised her eyebrows again, still not convinced and he sighed deeply.

"I am telling you. What's with that look," He said and adjusted to sit on the bed comfortably by resting his back on the pillows. "I need help," He said. Navya kept the pile of clothes in her hand aside and got seated at the edge of the bed while looking at her brother with even more confusion.

"With what?" She asked with unsurety. He sighed and looked back at the door, just to check if it was closed, and then moved his gaze to Navya again. "To keep Kashvi in this house," He said in a low voice. Navya frowned.

"What do you mean?" She asked again. Vansh sighed and shook his head as he moved closer to her. "You heard what she said, right?" He asked and added, "She won't stay if Oorvi doesn't apologize to her." Navya nodded while being in her thoughts.

"She has given me a couple of days to get her to apologize to her and I don't know how to," He said again and Navya frowned further. "I mean you saw how Oorvi was with her and you think she will apologize for this easily?" Vansh asked again and Navya nodded in understanding.

"She might if you ask her to. I mean she looked like she is in love with you," Navya told him and he sighed while shaking his head slightly.

"Exactly. That's why she won't apologize to Kashvi as this is the golden opportunity to get rid of her," he said while making her understand. Navya nodded in agreement, "That's right too."

"So? Ask Siddharth," She said again and Vansh shook his head again while rejecting her suggestion further.

"He is not talking to me," he said.

"Of course as you broke the engagement," she said and added again, "So, should I talk?"

"No, don't do that. He is not in the right state," Vansh said while fearing that Siddharth might tell her something. He knew he won't hurt Navya but then again he always had trust issues when it came to protecting his sister. "Then?" she asked again.