ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 15 - sʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

Navya yawned while trying to be awake in the presentation that was going on for a while now

Navya yawned while trying to be awake in the presentation that was going on for a while now. She looked aside at Rishi who gave her an unpleasing glare. "I am not going to explain anything. Got it?" He whispered.

She sighed heavily but couldn't do anything. Nothing was going inside her head and she couldn't even move out of the conference room. Kashvi conveyed Vansh's message to her and that made her even more furious. She wanted to tell him about her dream but she was sure that he won't understand her. So this was the only option left for her. The presentation got over and she stayed the same while others moved out of the room.

She sighed heavily while feeling like she would tear up at any moment. She didn't want to go to her parent's house neither she could go on with what was going on. She didn't understand a thing. "What is your problem anyway?" Rishi asked as he stood with his bag beside her while getting her attention. She shook her head negatively but stayed quiet.

"You won't understand. Thanks for the other day and don't worry I won't be taking your help. I am just wasting your time when I am not even serious about anything happening in this surrounding," she said and sighed again while rubbing her eyes.

Rishi sighed and got seated again on the chair beside her. "Dude, at least show some effort if you are getting this amazing opportunity," He said. She sighed and chuckled.

"Well, I want some different opportunity then. Not here but somewhere else," She said and gave him a pressed smile. He nodded and got up again.

"Good for me then. I will get my ways inside the company easily as I basically don't have any competition," he said and chuckled. Navya nodded. "I envy you that you are getting to do what you love," she said in a whisper but he heard it anyway. Rishi looked down at her not understanding what to say ahead and he didn't have to as the conference door opened and a peon came in view.

"Excuse me. Mittal Sir has called you both in his cabin," he said and Navya let out another frustrated sigh while the color of Rishi's face faded. He started freaking out but won't let it show on his face. "Another round of lecture. Let's go," Navya said and grabbed her bag.

Rishi gave her a look. "Why do you hate your brother so much?" He asked. Navya scoffed. "I don't hate him, dude. He is my brother and I love him a lot," she said and sighed before speaking again.

"It's just I feel that he doesn't understand me many times. He has his ideal ways and expects people to follow them," she said and chuckled sadly by the end. She looked at Rishi when he didn't say anything and pressed a smile.

He cleared his throat but walked past her. "Just let's go," he murmured. Navya smiled sadly and nodded as she followed him out of the conference hall.

Vansh looked at Navya and Rishi standing in front with a plain face. Navya kept looking down while fiddling with her fingers while Rishi was looking anywhere but Vansh as he was already freaking to see Vansh Mittal in front.