ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 14 - ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇss

Kashvi looked into the mirror and let out a deep sigh

Kashvi looked into the mirror and let out a deep sigh. She moved her hand over her little grown belly and smiled lightly. Her gaze moved to her mobile as she felt her eyes tearing up again. It's been two and a half months since her parents talked with her. Though she got news about them every now and then through Advait's brother she still wanted to hear them. She wanted their forgiveness and living without hearing from them wasn't going well with her. They disowned her and that was eating her up alive. Yet, she had no one she could talk with. Advait made sure to check on her every now and then but he was busy in his own life and it didn't feel right to fill him with her worries.

She didn't get to talk with Vansh after how he left her a few days back with Siddharth. He was busy with his office work and she didn't bother to start any conversation while being busy with her assignments. She liked Siddharth's company. He was warm and welcoming but he was still a stranger. They met just for one more time after he left her home that evening and that's all. She didn't know him well enough to make any sort of assumptions about him. She sighed again when her phone beamed. A small smile formed on her lips.

All well? Haven't heard from you in a pretty long time, fighter.

It was from Neil. She forgot to contact him later with her work and then settling in this house was tough as well. She typed her reply readily and pressed the send button.

How about today? I am catching up with Tammy to discuss an assignment anyway. You can join us.

Alright. Time?

Around 4 in the evening

Cool. Send me the address later. I will be there...
Advait?

He said he is busy with work :(((

So it's just us who are Vella party

Seems like that

:D no worries!! I will be there

Alright! See you then. Will tell everything there

Okay! Bye

Bye

She put her mobile down on the desk when Navya barged into her room. She looked at her through the mirror and raised her eyebrows. Navya looked irritated for some reason. She walked further inside and got seated on the bed. "What's wrong?" Kashvi asked while walking towards her and sitting beside her on the bed. She gave her an annoyed look.

"I don't want to do that internship," She shouted in frustration and looked at Kashvi with a pout. "Can you please tell Bhai?" She asked and Kashvi raised her eyebrows.

"Umm... Navya...." she was trying to make her understand but she groaned loudly. "Please, Di, please do that. I am scared that he might throw me out of the house and I don't have anywhere to go. I hate that I am so dependant but... " she said and sighed before speaking again.