ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 34 - ᴄᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Kashvi walked out of the airport with Chico following her like a good boy that he was

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kashvi walked out of the airport with Chico following her like a good boy that he was. She held two bags and a backpack as she looked around while feeling tired now. She took out her mobile to book a cab but the thing was she didn't know where to go anymore. She was back in her own city. The city that was familiar to her. The city where she spent 24-25 years of her life but today that didn't feel familiar to her anymore. While being in the same city as her parents she still had no home here.

She got seated at one of the benches at the airport and looked around blankly. Her eyes were still puffy with the crying she did for the whole night and even until now. She felt loss of energy now. She hasn't eaten anything neither she has any shelter but even in this situation she felt more hurt by what she saw or what she heard. He rejected her and that was fine to go on with. But she couldn't take what she saw. It hurt her deeply to see someone she was learning to love in someone else's arms. Even when she knew a few things but it hurt to see it in reality and when she was least expecting it.

He didn't betray her but she still felt the same pain. She just couldn't stay at that place anymore with him. She knew she liked him and to see him everyday and recall that scene she witnessed before was hard. To imagine that future without him in it was hard. To visualise him with someone else was even harder. She was not ready to go through that heartbreak. This was the first time she felt those sort of emotions towards anyone and she didn't understand how to handle the rest. So she just ran away from everything and everyone.

She ran away to where she belonged and now even while being in Mumbai she felt directionless. She thought of calling her parents but her mobile was turned off. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. Finally after gathering some courage she got up from her seat and walked to one paid phone. Chico stayed back to guard the bags. She sniffed while taking the receiver and dialled her mother's number.

A few rings went by and her mother picked up the call. "Hello," she asked. Kashvi held back her cries and stayed quiet. There was so much that she was feeling.

"Kashvi?" She called after a few moments. Kashvi sniffed as a sob left her mouth. "Aai," she said through cries.

"Kashu, kay zala, bala (Kashu, what happened)?" Her mother asked in worry. Kashvi sniffed and shook her head. "Aai," she said again while unable to explain herself further.

"Kashu, kuthe aahes tu (Kashu, where are you)?" Her mother asked again as the concern was getting bigger and that was evident in her voice. "Mumbai airport," she said.

"Ag bai. Stay there. I will send your baba to pick you up. We will talk the rest when you are here," her Aai spoke again while showing her worry.

"Ha," Kashvi could just say that and hung up. She paid the bill and wiped her tears as she walked back to her place. She was broken but she didn't think anyone could understand her. More than anything she was no regretting that she called her parents. They have to go through humiliation because of her now.