ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀᴛᴇ 7 - ғᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ғɪᴀɴᴄᴇᴇ

Kashvi stopped at the elevator down the building and took a deep breath

Kashvi stopped at the elevator down the building and took a deep breath. She needed to get out of this place for her own sake else her mind will eat her up and make her feel frustrated. She was already thinking of the rash decision she took out of anger and if she keeps on with that then she knew she would end up in asylum along with that kid in her womb. She sighed when the lift door got opened.

She walked in and the first thing she noticed was her reflection. She was messy. Her hairs were uncombed and tied in a tight high bun. A few small strands were dangling on her face. Her baggy sweatshirt and that ankle-length jeans weren't helping her in any way too. She usually didn't put on any accessories apart from her bracelet and today wasn't any different too. She let out another deep sigh and adjusted her heavy bag on her back as she turned after the elevator door closed and pressed the 22nd floors button.

"Why am I such a mess?" She murmured while looking into the side mirror. Vansh's words rang into her head. Does she really need to change her appearance? "Who cares?" She said finally and rolled her eyes.

The elevator door opened again on the instructed floor and she made her way inside the penthouse he owned. Her feet stopped when she spotted that figure resting on the couch, looking furious. She did see her in that news the other day and she had no doubt about the same. Oorvi noticed her presence and looked in her direction.

She raised her eyebrows and got up from her seat as she walked towards Kashvi while noticing her from head to toe. Oorvi always preferred living elegantly and thus even today she wore a bright shirt along with dark pants. Her hair was neatly tied into a bun while perfect make-up made her look even more beautiful than she already was. Her heels made a tapping sound as she approached Kashvi and stood in front as an arrogant chuckle left her mouth.

"So he left me for you?" She asked through another laugh and gave an impressive smile. Kashvi gritted her teeth while not liking her attitude. Do these all people are the same? She thought but didn't say a word. Instead, she smiled at her.

"I'm Kashvi Deshmukh," she said and forwarded her hand towards her for greetings. Oorvi smirked at her. "What do you do?" She asked instead of shaking her hand. Kashvi sighed and took her hand back.

"I have done graduation in drawing and painting," she said and pressed a smile as she was too tired to explain her about her work. Oorvi nodded with an impressive face. "What's your relationship with Vansh?" She asked again. Kashvi chuckled and shook her head.

"Didn't he tell you that? I mean you both were supposed to get engaged," she said and Oorvi gritted her jaw hard.

"Listen, you," she was saying with anger when they heard footsteps. Kashvi noticed Oorvi's gaze moving past her and she left out a sigh of relief. A small smile did form on her face and Kashvi didn't have to turn. She knew Vansh was there.

She groaned internally while not liking the whole set-up. She was too tired for the drama. "Why are you here?" Vansh's voice echoed and Kashvi finally looked back.