9.

When I woke up, Mason wasn't there. It didn't really surprise me, I knew what kind of guy he was. I attended school like every normal person would, going to the most boring classes.

I had someone to talk to today, whether he liked it or not. I saw him sitting in the library. I decided to sit right beside him, while watching him read his book.

"You told my brother that we were seeing each other?" I asked Hayes, he shook his head.

"No, I didn't." He told me, my throat went dry.

"Oh, okay." I said, slowly getting up. He closed the book and cleared his throat.

"I figured it out." Hayes stopped me from leaving, I stopped moving.

"Figured it out?" I questioned, he nodded.

"I can invite you on a proper date, without my friends." He suggested, I smiled and nodded.

"Okay, you can just text me whenever you figure it all out." I told him, he nodded. I left the school library with the biggest smile.

Running down the hallways.
"I am going on a fucking date!" I yelled excitedly, everyone started staring at me.

"Well, you sure caught everyone's attention." Tyler laughed out, I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest.

"Who invited you out?" Kayla asked, I took a deep breath and smiled.

"Hayes." I whispered, she started squealing loudly.

"Finally! Now we can officially say Haronica!" She had mixed our names together and I honestly didn't really like it.

It just sounded stupid, Haronica.

"Wanna come over? My parents are away so it's just Mason and I." Kayla asked me, Tyler gasped dramatically.

"What about me?"

"Calm down, fine. You can come too then." Kayla rolled her eyes, Tyler kissed her cheek and smiled.

"Seems like I am going to be third wheeling." I groaned, they both laughed at me as I rolled my eyes.

And I was right, I really did end up third wheeling. God how I just wanted to go home, yeah they are cute but seriously?

"Put some music on!" Tyler yelled.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, when I'm back, R u mine better be playing!" I yelled, walking out of her room and closing the door behind myself.

I opened the bathroom door and walked in, locking it afterwards. Staring at myself in the mirror, wondering how long it would continue. I took my phone out, calling my mom.

"Hey, mom." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey baby, I'm coming home this weekend, alright?" She asked, I smiled and looked down.

"Yeah, alright." I simply answered.

"I love you, take care." She hung up, not even letting me say it back.

I left the bathroom and put my phone down in my pocket, going back to Kayla's room. When I opened the door, I immediately covered my eyes with my hand.

"Sorry! Sorry!" I said, closing the door again. I felt like puking after seeing what I just saw. I don't know how I didn't hear the moans.

"Jesus, Veronica! Learn how to knock." Tyler yelled, opening the door for me to come back inside.

"I think I'll just go home, I'm tired." I lied, taking two steps back.

"Oh, okay. Um, I hope you'll feel better." Was the only thing Kayla said. I left her house as fast as I could, feeling like crying.

I unlocked the front door to my house and entered, without even asking if Vinnie was home. Which I always do.

"Veronica, is that you?" He yelled, I didn't even want to answer. So I decided to go into his room, he looked at me like he was worried.

He got up and observed my face, I wasn't saying a single thing.
"Are you okay?" Vinnie asked, I nodded with tears in my eyes.

He hugged me tight, knowing that something was wrong. I started crying in his arms, for some reason I just felt sad.

"Tell me what happened, do I need to beat someone up?" He asked, I laughed with a shaky voice while wiping my tears away. I sat down on his bed and took a deep breath.

"Tyler and Kayla started hanging out behind my back, that wasn't really the problem for me. But now they're probably gonna start dating and they are up against each other all the time. They are the only friends I've got but now none of them needs me." I started crying again.

"It's called feeling lonely, V, and that's okay." Vincent rubbed my back, I nodded and took a deep breath.

"I am really happy for them, but I hate the feeling of feeling left out."

"I know, I love you." He mumbled, kissing my head.

I smiled.
"I love you too."

"Now get up, I wanna take you to an amusement park. That will definitely cheer you up." Vinnie said, I gasped and hugged him tightly.

Before we left, I closed all the windows. And refilled Fred's water and cat food.

The first thing we tried was of course, the worst one. Vinnie loved the crazy roller coasters, and I was so scared of heights. What a perfect match.

My throat was hurting so much after trying all of those crazy roller coasters, I will never do that again.

We chose to go in a photo booth, taking multiple pictures. I kept the pictures to myself as I put it as my phone's wallpaper instead of the one with Tyler and I.

I knew that Vinnie and I wasn't as close as we used to be when we were younger.

But he's here and trying to help me out now, that is the only thing that means something to me. Having my brother by my side.

_______________________________

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though there didn't happen as much as I wanted to ):

I wanted to show that feeling left out hurts much more than everyone else thinks.

My tiktok doesn't want to post lol, I think I got banned or something. I'll try posting something later. I forgot my password and can't login again so I don't know what to do lmaooo

Update on it : I made a new account go follow it! The username is ashleyparkerrrrr

Remember to vote!<3