55.

"Are you done?"

"Can you shut the fuck up!" I yelled, surprising myself with my reaction to him.

"Sorry, this is frustrating." I sighed, looking over at Wyatt. He burst out laughing and took my computer out of my hand, checking it out for me.

"You haven't finished half of these questions." He reminded me.

"Really? I didn't even fucking notice." I sarcastically said with an unimpressed face.

"You are in a very... bad mood this morning." Wyatt mumbled, I sighed and looked at how he was changing my answers. I had fucked all of them up, not one of them I had done was correct.

He handed the computer back to me.
"Now go up to Mrs. Smith and show it to her."

I nodded and got up.
"Thank you." I said and walked away from him. I slowly walked up to the female teacher's table and placed my computer on it.

"I did the assignment." I said and turned the computer around, she pulled her glasses down to her eyes and started reading. She started nodding out of nowhere, making me feel even more nervous.

"Good job, Veronica, send that to me so I can grade it." Mrs. Smith told me to, I smiled and nodded, going back to Wyatt's table.

"I owe you one." I whispered to him and sat down beside him.

"What's up with you today?" He asked, I shrugged and took a deep breath. Mason was on vacation now, our goodbye was a goddamn argument.

"Nothing." I said, taking one of my markers out of my pencil case. I started doodling on my notes, not knowing what to do. I hadn't slept properly, our first argument really sucked.

I didn't like the feeling in my stomach.

The bell finally rang as I got up and took my stuff, going out on the hallway and putting my things in my locker.

"Wanna sit with me at lunch?" I heard Wyatt's voice from behind me, I didn't turn around but nodded, getting some money out of my backpack.

I walked my way to the cafeteria, until I got pulled into an empty classroom.
"What the fuck?!" I yelled, seeing Mason stand very close to me.

"Hey, baby."

"Weren't you supposed to be on vacation?" I said, giving him a cold stare.

"I didn't want to go without you being there." Mason said, I rolled my eyes and sat done on top of one of the tables.

"Is there a reason I'm here?" I asked, he stood between my legs, as I put my hands on the table, making sure that we wouldn't be too close.

"I wanted to see my girlfriend, is that so wrong?" He asked, I didn't even bother answering him at this point.

"I'm sorry, I am really sorry. If I had known, then I would have stopped it." Mason whispered to me, I dragged my eyes away from his.

"Do you know what one of my biggest desires has always been?" He asked me, I looked back at him and shook my head.

"To fuck someone in a classroom." Mason whispered, slowly sliding his fingers up to my thighs.

"And if we get caught?" I asked, he smirked at me and shrugged.

"That's the fun part, isn't it?" He laughed out, I rolled my eyes and got down of the table, standing right against his face.

He kissed me and lifted me up on the table again, as I wrapped my arms around around his neck and my legs around his waist.

His tongue fighting mine, my tongue fighting his. He grabbed my hair in his fist, pulling my hair back. I groaned into the kiss, slightly moaning as well.

I hadn't even noticed that someone came into the classroom before she said anything.
"You two! Get off of my students tables! Detention, to the both of you! I'm not going to allow this." It was a very old teacher, I pulled away and got up, pushing Mason away and wiping my lips with my hand, giving the old teacher a big smile.

Mason followed me out to the hallway again, I slapped his chest and sighed.
"I told you we would get in trouble."

"It was worth it, wasn't it?" He asked, I rolled my eyes and shook my head. But then I remembered, Wyatt was waiting for me in the cafeteria.

"Fuck." I mumbled, almost running away from Mason and into the cafeteria. He had just been waiting for me, I felt so fucking terrible about it.

"I'm so sorry." I said, sitting down and watching how there was nothing left on his plate.

"Nah, don't be, I just know what to wait for the next time." Wyatt said, he got up and I grabbed his arm.

"Listen, so many things happened and I just couldn't get here in time, I'm so sorry. I normally always come to the right time, can we sit together tomorrow?" I suggested, he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He walked away, I looked around and didn't see Tyler. Maybe Kayla chose Tyler to go with him instead of me, well, I had seen it coming. But it wasn't sure, maybe Tyler was just skipping.

There he was, Vinnie was back in school and he was just sitting and hanging out with Hayes, it made me happy to see him happy again. But then I saw Mason walking up to him, and talking with him.

It sent shivers down my spine, Hayes looked over at me, he was suspicious as I could tell. It was almost impossible for him to assume the truth.

But now I got detention, great work, Mason.
____________________________

Great day to be Mason's girlfriend😫

Thank you so much for reading this far, I appreciate and love each one of you! I hope you had an amazing day, if you didn't, I hope tomorrow is going to be better<3

By the way, if you don't like the people I put as the characters, you can of course just imagine them as you like. That is your decision and it is more than fine. 

If you enjoyed this chapter, please vote so I know<3