38.

For two months, two goddamn months I had been dating Ace. I really liked him, he was such a nice and sweet boy. I could tell him anything and he could do the same as well.

"You look stunning in that dress, wear dresses some more."

I met his family, he met mine as well, even Vinnie.

"I hope that I can come again and see you soon, it was so nice to meet you."

I visited Vincent weekly, he was soon done with his treatment, that was what the facility told mom and I. Anyways, Ace is so fucking adorable, he always took care of me whenever I needed it. He didn't smoke, take any drugs, he didn't even swear that often. Ace didn't even push me to have sex, he said that he wanted me to be ready.

"I don't want to pressure you into a single thing, I'm ready whenever you are."

Yes, I told him that I was a virgin.

I was on good terms with everyone from his family, but Athena. She hated my guts for some reason. I really think that there would be a good future for Ace and I. I haven't been in such a healthy relationship before.

"Let's get married on a beach, how does that sound?"

Kayla decided to chose Tyler, I haven't seen them be happy like this together before, everything was working out exactly as I wanted it.

"Take a jacket on, it's cold outside." Ace told me, I nodded and looked through my closet.

"Are you guys leaving? I'm not finished with Ace's hair yet!" Devon complained, Annie nodded.

"Me neither!" Annie agreed with Devon, continuing to mess with Ace's poor hair and putting it in piggy tails.

"Girls, don't steal my boyfriend now." I laughed out, looking at how excited they were about his hair. I took a long coat and put it on, looking at myself in the mirror.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked, making Ace look at me.

"Looks good, girls are you done?" He asked them, both of them nodded and let go of his hair, he got up and gave my cheek a kiss.

"Take care, oh and before you ask, yes you can use my laptop. Just don't give it to Max! Even if he gives you candy." I sighed, taking Ace's hand.

We stepped out of the room and closed the door behind us, afterwards we opened the main door and was about to step out before mom came.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Mom asked him.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Williams, but I promised this beautiful girl that I would take her out to a fancy restaurant." Ace told her, mom nodded and smiled.

"Alright, take care!" She yelled and closed the door behind us.

"Let's walk, it's not far away from here." He told me, I nodded and walked wherever he lead me to. We suddenly stopped in front of a stunning restaurant.

"Damn." I mumbled, watching Ace take me inside, to the warmth which was so comfortable. A waiter walked over to us with a big smile.

"Welcome, do you have a reservation?" He questioned, Ace nodded.

"Harris." Ace told the other man, the waiter nodded and lead us to a small romantic table. I sat down as Ace did the same, the menu was already placed on the table.

"You didn't have to take me here, we could have gone to our usual pizzeria." I said, grabbing his warm hand.

"Shut up, you deserve the best."