52.

"Where's your sisters?" He asked, I looked around and thought back to what Kenneth had told me a few days ago.

"At their mothers house." I told him, as I sat down on my bed.

"Remember when I was at your family dinner?" I said, seeing him nod and lay down on my bed.

"And you started arguing with your father." I reminded him, he nodded once again and pulled me into him.

"Does that still happen?"

"It's not as bad as it was before."

That sounded like a lie, well.

"You sure?" I asked once again.

"Yes." He said lowly, I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. I put my head on this chest, hearing how his heart beat.

"If anything ever happens... you can come to me, you know that right?" I wanted to make sure that he knew.

"Yeah, of course I know." Mason said, starting to play with my hair.

"Thank you for taking me on the date, it was amazing." A giant smile came onto his lips.

"Better than any of them Ace took you to?"

Here we go again, he loved knowing that he had done something that Ace hadn't done to me before.

"Yes, better than any of them he took me to." I confirmed, hearing him whisper a big yes.

"Get up here." Mason said, I sat up from his chest and laid down beside his face. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and wrapped his arms around me.

This time, I started playing with his hair until he fell asleep.

"I admire you so much." I whispered, kissing his cheek.

"I know you do." I heard him whisper back, of course he wasn't fully asleep yet. I rolled my eyes and gently slapped his cheek.

"Go to sleep."

I don't really remember more happening from that night, maybe because the both of us were asleep. When I woke up, he was still in my arms. I waited for him to wake up, he was just too deep in his sleep for it to be possible.

I reached my hand out to my phone and grabbed it, as I took a picture of his sleepy face. I slowly got up, not wanting to wake him up.

I decided to get dressed, today was the day that Vinnie was done with his treatment at the psychiatric, I was so nervous but excited at the same time.

"Why are you getting dressed?" Mason asked, with a very raspy morning voice. I had taken my shirt off, I quickly covered it in front of my bra.

"You scared me, idiot." I said, throwing the shirt over to him and finding a new one to wear. I pulled the shirt over my head and put my arms through the two holes.

"I've thought about something." I said to him, he scrolled through his phone but nodded anyway.

"Maybe I should talk a little with my dad, just to figure things out and stuff." I told him, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, do you really want to?" He asked, I shrugged and pulled the shirt a little down.

"I don't think I'll stop thinking about it if I don't get my answers."

"Hm, maybe invite him to dinner, then I can be able to watch from another table." Mason winked at me.

"That doesn't sound that bad, actually."

"Yeah? It doesn't?" He put the phone down, I shook my head and laid down beside him.

"Do you have any plans today?" I asked, picking up his phone and unlocking it, his password was easy enough, it was just his name. Well, at first I thought it was his birthday but it was his name.

"I think I'm just going to hang out with Xavier, now that you're not going to be here." Mason said, I nodded and looked through his photos.

What? I was just curious.

There was so many pictures of Kayla and him, also some photos with his mother, I didn't expect him to be that kind of guy.

"Aw, this is so cute." I said, turning the phone around. It was a picture of him as a child, he still looked completely like himself.

And then I scrolled again, there it was, a picture with him and some girl that I had never seen before.

"Who's this?" I asked as I turned the phone around for him to see again.

"Ah, remember when I told you about that girl your brother and I fought about? Well, that's her." Mason told me, I tilted my head and kept looking at the picture.

"She's pretty." I mumbled.

"Do you know what else is pretty?" He asked, I shook my head as he took the phone out of my hands. I waited for a bit as he turned the phone around again.

That was a picture of me, from last night.
"That girl is so pretty." Mason said, I rolled my eyes and hid my face with my hands. He forced them away and gave me a kiss, I kissed him back but then the door opened.

"Veronica are you—" Mom said, as I immediately pushed myself away and we both looked at her, but my eyes was more than widened.

"Good morning to you too, Mason." Mom laughed out, I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Yes, mom?" I said, holding the door. 

"I just wanted to ask if you were ready, but I'm assuming that you are." She winked at me, and walked away. I closed the door and felt so embarrassed.

"Cute, but this is my cue to leave, right?" Mason asked, I sighed and nodded. He got up and walked over to me, as he wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him back tightly, he pulled away and kissed me for the last time.
"I love you, text me when he's home, okay?"

I nodded as I followed him out, we might as well be finished with the window crawling. Now that almost the whole house knows, well we weren't really together when they started suspecting it.

When mom and I were in the car, I could easily feel the anxiety. I started playing with the hem of my shirt, and shook my leg up and down.

"This is it, are you okay?" Mom asked, as she took her keys out of the car. I swallowed hard but nodded anyways, and then we both got out of the car.

We walked inside together, it was almost impossible for me to keep my shit together.

"Hello, we are here to pick up Vincent Williams?" Mom said to the man in the reception. He nodded and told us to wait in the waiting room.

While we kept waiting for minutes, he finally came out of some room that I couldn't even keep my eyes on. He looked so healthy, and happy as well.

When he noticed me being there, he instantly broke into a big smile.
____________________________

I'm sorry y'all, but I'll do the worst thing soon, so be prepared, I warned you!!

Thank you for reading! I hope your day was absolutely awesome. Right now we are on 24k and I seriously couldn't be more grateful, maybe it changes when I put this chapter out, who knows.

But thank each one of you so much for the comments and votes! Y'all are seriously what keeps me going.

I love you very much, and I mean it.

Remember to vote<3