37.

MATURE CONTENT

I locked the door and looked into his eyes, pulling the straps from my thin shirt down. Feeling his cold hands on my nipples, made them even harder. The way he was scanning my body with his eyes could make any woman go crazy.

"Ride me, slut." Mason demanded, I looked down at his sex and gulped. I didn't want to show him I was nervous, so I confidently placed him between my legs. I pressed down and felt him inside of me, I tried to hold my moan back, but when he met my eyes it was impossible.

He had placed us on the edge on the bed, which made it harder for me to move properly. I arched my back as my arms were wrapped around his neck, I started going up and down slowly.

"That's all you got, hm?" Mason said, with his raspy voice and his sexy smirk. He put his hands on my hips and started moving my hips faster and harder up and down.

I put my head on his neck as I moaned while trying to keep myself together.
"You're going so fast, Mason..." I couldn't help it but scratch his back.

"You fucking love it, don't you?" He asked, I nodded as the feeling inside of me was taking over.

"I need words, Veronica, words." He grabbed my hair, pulling me back as I rested my forehead on his.

"Yes, I fucking love it!" I moaned out, feeling such an big eroticised feeling took over my whole body as I started shaking.

Having him inside of me was the best feeling.

"You're shaking, don't fucking cum yet." Mason demanded, pulling out of me. I felt dissatisfied with the way I didn't get what I wanted.

He turned me around and put me on all of my fours. I was still on the edge of the bed, feeling desperate for him to be inside of me again.

Mason slapped my ass hard, it immediately started to sting. He started doing it over and over.

"Come o-on, Mason, do the both of us a favour and fuck me." I begged, holding onto the sheets.

He slammed into me.
"Just like that, fucking tight you are." Mason moaned, I took my finger down to my clit as the big euphoria took over me as my pussy started to ache.

My walls started clenching around his dick, I almost dripped down my legs. Everything started to clench inside of me, feeling so tensed.

"Yes! Fuck! O-Oh my god, right here." I cried out, my toes curling hard, Mason stopped moving as he eyed my sex.

"Goddamn, you came so hard that it's running out of your tiny holes?" Mason laughed out, I bit my lip as I started to move back and front again.

"I won't stop until you cum as well." I mumbled, not being able to speak properly. I felt his cold hands on my ass, shivering a little.

"Say you're mine, say that you're mine and that you fucking belong to me." He spat, pulling my hair.

"I'm yours, Mason, every single inch of me belongs to you." I yelled out, he groaned as he pulled out, feeling the warm liquid on me.

I woke up and got the amazing flashbacks from what happened last night, I felt so exhausted. Now I for sure knew that he was going to leave me alone. I looked over at the two girls that were still sleeping, as I tried getting up but the pain between my legs was too bad.

I slowly sat down again and took a deep breath, forcing myself to get up and deal with the pain. I opened the door and left the room, it felt weird to live back home.