74.

MATURE CONTENT (;

"What?!" Mason yelled.

"Two lines! What does that mean!" I asked once again.

"Pregnant." He answered. I opened the door and handed him the test, of course the side I hadn't peed on.

"We are not pregnant then." I smiled. Mason walked to a trash can and threw the test out, afterwards he hugged me tightly and we stayed like that for a few seconds.

"Thank god, no baby." I heard him mumble. I pulled away with another smile on my lips.

"We should go to your place." I winked at him.

"Should we?" He raised and eyebrow and smiled. I nodded and took his hand.
"Alright, lead the way, pretty girl."

And I did lead the way. The whole way to his house. I felt excited, we hadn't had sex in a long time. Well, maybe we had. But it definitely felt like a long time. He walked into his room with me and locked the door behind him. Mason placed a kiss on my lips as I sat down on his bed and took my shirt off.

"I don't want to be rough." He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Then don't." I whispered back. He kissed me and put his hand on the back of my head.

"No girl could ever compare to you." Mason groaned into the kiss.

"No boy could ever compared to you either." I answered. His hands slid down to my back as he took my bra off and threw it to the side. He helped me take my jeans off as I was left in my panties. He moved his kisses down to my neck as he left love bites and hickeys everywhere.

I lifted his shirt over his head as he took it off and threw it away as well. Afterwards I helped him with his trousers, it was nice to feel this calming quietness between us.

Mason took his boxers off and I took my own panties off. I laid back as he got on top of me and smiled as he pulled me in to a sloppy kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt his hard sex against mine.

"Ready?" He whispered, I nodded as he pushed himself in against my entrance. I gasped quietly and closed my eyes to get used to the feeling of him inside of me. Mason started pushing himself against me a little faster as we moaned into each others mouths.

Our sweaty bodies touching each other, his arms over mine, our lips touching every single minute.

"The way that you clench around me every time, fuck, I can't—" He moaned into my ear and went deeper into me. He dipped into my shoulder as he held onto me tightly. I pulled his dark strands as my eyes rolled back.

"A bit harder, please." I cried out, seeing how his chest rose when I said it. His hips started going deeper and harder against me.

"Oh fuck." I gasped out and accidentally scratched his back. I didn't have the time to apologize for doing so, and he didn't seem to mind.

"Right there." I moaned and spread my legs even more. I grabbed the bedsheets and squeezed it in my fist.

"Yeah? That's the spot?" Mason asked with a dark and raspy voice, I nodded and bit my lip hard. He removed my hands that were grabbing onto the bedsheets as he put his hands in mine.

I squeezed hard and choked on my own breath.
"I can't, I'm too close." I whispered. My stomach into different knots in their own directions, my eyes rolling, my body shaking, and my hands letting go.

He pulled out and came into his own fist, the sight made me smile for some reason. Him putting my pleasure before his own. Mason walked out to his bathroom and washed his hands for multiple minutes.

"Can I use your shower?" I asked. Mason nodded and gave me the last kiss before I went into his bathroom. I walked into the shower and opened the water up. I waited till it was warm as I started making my hair and body wet. I used his shampoo to my hair and body as well, it smelt exactly like my pillows. When I was done I took one of the towels and wrapped it around my body.

I walked out of the shower and looked at the woman sitting on Mason's bed while talking to him.

"There she is! Long time no see!" His mother said, I smiled and awkwardly took a step forward. Mason was smiling in such an awkward way, it was almost cute. I sat down beside him and wrapped the towel around myself tighter.

"Hi, I was just using the shower because—"

"You don't need to explain yourself to me. I'm just happy that the two of you found your way together. I always believed in you after I saw you kissing in the living room." She said with a cheeky smile. I looked down while feeling my face burn up with the red colour.

"I was wondering if you could invite your mother over here some time, I know we aren't on the best terms but, I also want other peoples opinion on how your wedding should look." Mrs. Miller laughed out. I giggled and pushed my wet hair out of my face.

"You can just text me her number and I'll take it from there. You two, continue having fun! You're young, feel the moment." She laughed out as she got up and left, closing the door behind her.

"She's crazy." Mason laughed out in nervous way.

"She's definitely not crazy! She's so cute." I slapped his arm gently. He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

"You're momma's boy, without no doubt." I decided and put my hands on his chest. 

"I am?"

"You definitely are." I told him as I placed a kiss on his lips.
_____________________________

Hi! How was your day? I hope it was more than awesome. Hopefully you enjoyed it! I love you all so much and I couldn't be more thankful for everything y'all have done with me. It's so funny that people actually thought that she was pregnant LOL.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote!<3 Smut is honestly so hard to write, it takes me so much time lmao.