21.

I felt completely crushed when I woke up, my whole body hurt. I decided to just skip school, I had no mood for anything. I checked my phone as I saw that I got added into a Snapchat group.

It was with Mason, Kayla, Valerie, Tyler, Athena, and Ace.

Valerie : come over to our house! It's gonna be so much fun.

Kayla : Tyler and I will definitely show up!

Mason : I have nothing better to do, so.

Ace : what about you, Veronica?

Me : I'll consider it.

I didn't feel like showing up, at all. I got up and went through the house, mom left us here once again. Vincent wasn't coming home, and he wasn't answering my texts.

I was alone, and I didn't like it.

Feeling lonelier more than usual, with everything that kept happening all over again. I was just a game to Mason, I already knew that.

I was just a kid to my mother. I was just a house keeper to my brother. I left the house as I walked outside, walking down the streets.

My mind was going insane.

I didn't have a single person to go to, feeling all this anxiety over my body. I knocked on the door as Kayla opened.

"You're finally here!" She said, hugging me. I looked around the new house and stepped in.
"The Harris' has a giant house, look around!" Kayla exclaimed, pointing at different stuff.

"Oh hey Veronica! Welcome to our house." Valerie said, making jazz hands. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said, she lead me to the living room as everyone else was there. I sat down beside Athena.

"Welcome." She said, I thanked her and looked at the table filled up with different kinds of snacks. One thing I noticed the most, Athena rubbing herself onto Mason all the time.

I felt a wave of jealousy going through my body, Kayla sat down beside Tyler as Valerie sat besides me.
"I love your shirt, it's so cute." Valerie whispered, I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

"Are we going to play truth or dare, or what?" Athena asked, Valerie excitedly squealed.

"Who's going first?" Kayla asked, no one said anything.

"Fine, I'll go first then. Kayla, truth or dare?" Athena asked, Kayla bit her lip.

"Truth." She answered, Athena smirked.

"Did Tyler take your virginity?" Athena asked her, Kayla nodded. Everyone stared at them in silence.

"Um, now it's my turn." She quietly said.

"Valerie, truth or dare?" Kayla asked her.

Blah, blah, blah, it went on. I was grateful that no one had said my name, or I thought so.

"Veronica, truth or dare." Ace asked, goddamn. It's always him, fucks sake. I had to think about the most logical options. Dare was really weird, so truth was probably my only choice.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me, I looked over at Mason and sucked in a deep breath.

"Mhm, of course I am." I said, lying straight to everyone's faces, including Mason's. He deserved it, every single bit of it.

The game continued on, it was so boring but I pretended that I was interested. My phone went off.

"Hey, Veronica." I heard Hayes voice on the other side of the phone.

"Oh hey." I responded, I heard him clear his throat and sigh.

"Vinnie is at my place, he's been drinking a lot lately and I'm worried about him. I don't mind having him here, but he's going to get addicted like I did." He explained, I got up and took my jacket. He's obviously been taking the situation with my mom too hard.

"I have to go, enjoy your game." Was all I said, I walked to the front door and left their house. I heard the sound of someone following me, I didn't even want to pay attention to it.

"Whoever the fuck is following me, back off." I yelled, quitting walking as I turned around.

"You're in love with Mason, oh my fucking god." Tyler exclaimed, I gulped.

"No, no I'm not." I said, he shook his head.

"Don't lie to me, I've known you since we were fucking six!" He yelled.

"I can't deal with you right now, I have to get my brother." I explained to him, beginning to walk again.

"Just remember that I know, I know everything now." Tyler yelled, I closed my eyes and turned around.

"What the fuck do you want me to do! I have too many fucking things to think about right now." I shouted, he rolled his eyes.

"What things?" Tyler asked, like he wasn't believing me. I laughed sarcastically.

"I have to focus on keeping my grades up, my mom abandoned me for her new family, my brother is slowly killing himself at his best friends house, the last thing I want to think about right now is Mason!" I explained, yelling at him.

"And fuck you for not believing that I also have shit to struggle with!" I threw my middle finger up in the air and left him standing there.

_______________________________

Whewwww, what did you think about this chapter? Please comment and vote, it would mean the world to me<3

What would you guys like to read when I finish this story? ( which storyline? )

I will read and reply to most of the comments because I love y'all so much, and I really appreciate every single one of you.

Remember that I love you very much, see you next time<3